Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

DONS - Hertz - Sun - 3PM

I enjoyed that last 25 minutes, but we should have never let that hammer throwing cunts back into it in the manner we did. The new signings are looking good so far, my first viewing of Leigh at LB and thought he did very well against a VERY physical Hearts side, but all the newbies contributed something.  I did think Ferguson was our weak link today and am hoping that when Bryson is fit he gets dropped to the bench for some time out as think he would benefit from it. Liked the look of Ojo who should only get better once up to speed with speed of the Scottish game and big Sam really impressed me today and I have been very critical of him in the past, but thought he did an excellent job for us today and his first goal was impressive.

Hearts are awful, you know they are going to be physical, but jeez it makes your eyes bleed watching them and they do have some good players in that team who are capable of far better. A horrible club with horrible supporters.

A great bounce when that 3rd went in and just so glad we got the points.

A lot more optimistic about the coming season than I was this time last week.

Started the game well enough, took control, creating chances and Gallagher forced a couple of saves from Zamal, after that though, I thought we got bogged down by Hearts Physicality, their fans are genuinely deluded and utterly incapable of being objective, they created nothing 1st half, other than Berra's header, and 2nd half, for around 10 minutes when they brought on Washington & Naismith, they were mince. Their game plan was stop us, that was it, they looked like an amateur team trying to Counter Attack as well.

On the flip side of that though, I thought we weren't up to much either, due to what I mentioned above, Hearts got in our faces and heads and we took our foot of the gas, when they went 2-1 up, I was in genuine disbelief, and I'll be honest, I said to myself " Why does this ring familiar? " but the Introduction of Hedges, and McGinn's experience, made a massive difference, we started to play Football and got our deserved 3 points.

They are fucking shite, they rely solely on Naismith, who will probably spend the majority of the season in the treatment room, and their manager is a dinosaur. The lad Hickey deserved his 2 Yellow's, Dikamona's challenge on McGinn was a stonewall penalty, look at his, and his teammates reactions, and Ikpeazu should have been off as well.

Ferguson was pish today, but I noticed he was playing pretty much beside Ojo instead of that bit further forward, probably due to Hearts playing 5 across the middle, but it was very reminiscent of what I saw in him last season, giving away needless fouls, giving away the ball and looked sluggish generally. Hopefully see him further forward in the coming games.

Well done to big Sammy on another brace, he did okay considering he was up against Halkett/Souttar/Berra and then Dikamona.

Overall, it's 3 points, we deserved them, Hearts are fucking pish and dirty, dirty bastards. We played Football eventually and it was enough.

You could see Hedges loved scoring that goal, I know it cost him a yellow card, but was great to see him celebrating with the fans. From the Merkie I thought it was Anderson that scored the winner, in fact all of us around where I sit did. A great finish from a great bit of play from the LB.

Exciting opening to the season. Great performance in the circumstances. I've never seen that ref before, and I hope I never do. Hearts were cynical as fuck and how they finished with 10 men, I'm not sure. Constant, deliberate, hacking that could have been brought under control pretty quickly by a stronger ref. Anyway, it made the victory even more sweet. Cosgrove again was excellent, Logan was good and Hedges and McGinn both good when they came on. McKenna was pap against the big cunt, Considine considerably better, which is worrying.

More worryingly Wright poor again and Wilson absolutely atrocious. Wright is a low-cost youngster who will either make it or he won't, Wilson was a high risk signing and he seems to have reverted to last season's form. That's going to put a lot of strain on the squad as we can't expect McGinn to be good in every game and McLennan is a bit raw still. The signs are that we are a better team than Hearts, but that's about it so far!

Hearts are a fucking disgrace. As per usual. Absolutely brutal to watch and I couldn't be happier that we got the better of the cunts.

The fans were generally really good for once and got behind the team when they needed it. We got the best bounce at Pittodrie in years when the winner went in. As my bruised body will testify to! (Although the thick cunt sitting near us calling one of their black players (I assume) an ape and making reference to him swinging through trees is a fucking embarrassment and I hope he gets banned.  ::))

I thought giving Joe Lewis MOTM gave them more credit than they deserved. He made one really good save and was dependable when he came for crosses but it wasn't a MOTM performance IMO. Considine and McKenna did really well. They knew they'd be in for a bruising afternoon and they didn't shy away. But Cosgrove was my MOTM. And I wanted him dropped a couple of weeks back. Him and McInnes have got it right up me there so well done to them.

The cunt on the radio (not sure who it was) that was trying to claim that a draw would have been a fair result is a fucking disgrace to football. If you setup your team like that you deserve fucking nothing. Get it up ye Levein.

The cunt on the radio (not sure who it was) that was trying to claim that a draw would have been a fair result is a fucking disgrace to football. If you setup your team like that you deserve fucking nothing. Get it up ye Levein.

Emmm... that was Willie Miller

(and Gary Naysmith)