Author Topic: Restaurants recommended  (Read 28830 times)

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -199
Re: Restaurants recommended
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2019, 10:50:31 AM »
Rocket, min. Coldplay's new album is fucking excellent. Some absolute belters on there. Do your soul a favour and give it a listen. You're welcome.  :thumbsup:

I won't be doing that. Too fixed of mindset regarding them. His voice grates. It reminds me of who he is and what he looks like and this offends greatly.

Coincidence, at Queens X Dental yesterday Coldplay were on the sounds at reception. I was the only one there so I said to the receptionist (new lassie, not seen her before), "not Coldplay". She explained it was her husband's fav band so we had a chat and a laff. I detest that band.

6 month check up and hygienist. All clear again. Thanks for asking.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 119
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2019, 11:46:06 AM »
I won't be doing that. Too fixed of mindset regarding them. His voice grates. It reminds me of who he is and what he looks like and this offends greatly.

Coincidence, at Queens X Dental yesterday Coldplay were on the sounds at reception. I was the only one there so I said to the receptionist (new lassie, not seen her before), "not Coldplay". She explained it was her husband's fav band so we had a chat and a laff. I detest that band.

6 month check up and hygienist. All clear again. Thanks for asking.

What Chris Martin looks like matter little to me but I have a question about the receptionist. Was she tidy? Great news on the gnasher front. I've got the dentist next week. I'm hoping for some equally high quality music whilst I wait.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2019, 12:26:22 PM »
What Chris Martin looks like matter little to me but I have a question about the receptionist. Was she tidy? Great news on the gnasher front. I've got the dentist next week. I'm hoping for some equally high quality music whilst I wait.

Obviously I won't pass comment on the receptionist as she's probably your wife. I wouldn't want to upset you but she seemed a nice enough lassie.

Private dentistry the only way to go. They don't perform unnecessary shit and keep us in great shape. It saves money in the long run.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 119
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2019, 01:36:50 PM »
Obviously I won't pass comment on the receptionist as she's probably your wife. I wouldn't want to upset you but she seemed a nice enough lassie.

Private dentistry the only way to go. They don't perform unnecessary shit and keep us in great shape. It saves money in the long run.

Nah nah min. I don't have the pleasure of personally knowing any receptionists in any industry unfortunately. Although like my Mrs it does sound like this one has fine taste in men.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2019, 03:01:32 PM »
Nah nah min. I don't have the pleasure of personally knowing any receptionists in any industry unfortunately. Although like my Mrs it does sound like this one has fine taste in men.

I'm not sure that "knowing any receptionists" would be a fruitful exercise. They're mostly below average on the intellect scale and unlike the Arabs and muslims - the Saudi's being the current topic of debate in the boxing and golf world - I don't dig the suppression and the subjugation of the fairer sex. It's not just them of course. The white trash in the UK aren't afraid to abuse their wives and whilst they don't have the state behind them to institutionalise their oppression, their sickness comes from the same place. Seen a documentary on that Sally somebody who battered her husband of 31 years to death with a hammer. Good on ya girl I thought. The cunt deserved it and although there was no real legal defence to help her at the time, she did get released after 8 years. I'm pretty confident that my daughters won't be attracted to an abusive man and that they're too strong to be a target for those type of sick fucks.

On topic, two more visits planned to SooShe before Xmas.