Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 380672 times)

Offline SeeBass

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -111
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2200 on: November 11, 2019, 11:52:26 PM »
'Seeker Lover Keeper' are said trio of Australian ladies called Sarah Blasko, Sally Seltmann, Holly Throsby who all have a more than successful solo career.  This is off recently released second album eight years after debut effort.  Given material some quick listen and I'm so chuffed we've invested.  They've seriously upped their game.  Blasko's individual stuff will always be my favourite though.

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #2201 on: November 12, 2019, 05:34:13 PM »
Oldie - Yes

Good - You fucking bet it is

Steve warm his seat up

Offline SeeBass

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -111
« Reply #2202 on: November 13, 2019, 05:50:07 PM »
Big Al, Level 42 are my favourite band!!!!  Had a two and a bit year email relationship with their guitarist Boon Gould after I bought his Reno Les Paul Hoyer in 2001. So sad he passed away unexpectedly in late April.  Only 64 if memory serve me right.  Miss him so much. 

Offline redordead

• First Team
  • Rating: 6
« Reply #2203 on: November 24, 2019, 09:05:46 PM »
With then announcement tonight about the American link, it made me think of my favourite podcast, " the offensive" about a fake premiership team and the back room wheeling and dealing. David tennant plays the Scottish director of football brilliantly. the language is colourful and some of the player/club slatings are immense.

Well worth a listen.

As I spend a lot of time in my car during the week, what other podcast gems do you have?