Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 237999 times)

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -162
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2160 on: April 30, 2019, 11:01:11 AM »
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 11
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #2161 on: May 09, 2019, 12:41:23 PM »
Fully appreciate that Springsteen isn't everyone's cup of tea, I personally love him, this is a decent version of My City Of Ruins. The guy just gives me actual goosebumps, The Ghost Of Tom Joad & Nebraska Albums in particular.

It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

• First Team Regular
« Reply #2162 on: May 09, 2019, 12:42:55 PM »
And a bit of Willie Watson next, saw him in Glasgow a few months ago, thoroughly enjoyed him.

It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 22
« Reply #2163 on: May 09, 2019, 09:44:33 PM »
 Easy cheesy listening - the California Honey drops.

Top Sax solo 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:33:34 PM by Elgindon »

• First Team Regular
« Reply #2164 on: May 19, 2019, 02:32:18 PM »