Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Was Kenny clarke really biased or are some of us being hysteical?

Following the game on saturday, I was speaking to a hun supporter about the game and how some of us feel about how the game was handled.  He read the redweb match review and said that we are nothing but conspircy theorists.  Is that the case, or was Clark really as bad as we make out?

Im not saying that all refs lean towards a sash wearing persuasion, but lets face it clark did noting to dispell the myth of bias, did he?

To be fair the report was a joke on Redweb. 

Clark booked Diamond early on then never booked players on both sides for worse and probably more Rangers players could have been booked than reds but kept cards in pocket after the first one for both sides.

Did manage to get in way of ball twice but both times Aberdeen players needlessly kicked it off him from about 5 yards.

Usually see Clark as a homer (ref that goes with home team and crowd) but didn't think he did that bad at all.

i dont beleive all refs are pro OF but Willie Young once said on radio scotland that refs had favoured the home side at Ibrox or Park heed for fear of fans back lash.

Thing is, same happens in every single major league in europe if not the world.

The likes of Man United/Liverpool/Barca/Madrid/Milan/Juve/Munich etc etc etc will always see the refs give them more favourable decisions on their home patch.

Still felt that everything went rangers way on saturday, the penatly included, thought it was very very soft.

mmm didn't think he was that bad to be honest. Was surprised he gave two free-kicks for us as i thought Miller dived!!!

mmm didn't think he was that bad to be honest. Was surprised he gave two free-kicks for us as i thought Miller dived!!!

Yep.  Apart from Diamond's harsh-looking yellow card, I thought KC did fine.  I don't even think the penalty looked harsh, our defending looked extremely desperate and it was no surprise someone was going down.

After watching the highlights I thought the penalty was a bit soft  but it was our own fault for going into him like that when he was going away from goal. Can't comment on the rest of his performance as i wasn't there.

i know what your are saying but footballs a physical game (apparently) the slightest touch and that little cunt was going down.

i know what your are saying but footballs a physical game (apparently) the slightest touch and that little cunt was going down.

I totally agree. But I think we all know what he is and so our defenders should not allow him to be in a situation to take advantage like that.

I totally agree. But I think we all know what he is and so our defenders should not allow him to be in a situation to take advantage like that.

or referees could actually tell him to stop being a diving little prick. :thumbsup:

speaking about refs who remembers the time willie young gave 3 pens to celtic in 1 half when we beat them at pittodrie. the 3rd one was an insane decision.

or referees could actually tell him to stop being a diving little prick. :thumbsup:

speaking about refs who remembers the time willie young gave 3 pens to celtic in 1 half when we beat them at pittodrie. the 3rd one was an insane decision.

Remember that. Thinking back i remember saying at the time that the first two were probably penalties but the third one was never a penalty and it was the one that shouldnt have been given that they scored from!!

who remembers the time willie young gave 3 pens to celtic in 1 half when we beat them at pittodrie. the 3rd one was an insane decision.

I also remember the various chants towards Darren Jackson following his brain scare...