Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen Mad

donsdaft

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, why was my reply to rocket scientist deleted?

I second that motion.

All mods are wankers Bunty and all wankers craving authority and status are mods.

Edit: And why did you delete my post?

Are you so fucking thick that you misinterpreted Bunty's misinterpretation of my words?

I did NOT mock the 66 dead. We all used to agree about the Ibrox disaster but I was informing a hun that their walking away was directly the cause of the stadium "disaster", the same walking away as they did less than two weeks ago.

This was my put down to a hun: -

Here's some facts to mull over; a week past Sunday, the cries from the Aberdeen fans towards the filth were "walking away, the Rangers way". With 10 minutes to go, a deluge of your supporters started emptying the stadium. This is gutlessness. It is the opposite of loyal. It is spoilt brat behaviour. It's the opposite of resilience and mental toughness. It's pessimistic, negative and classic fixed mindset, the same qualities to be found in every bigot. 66 people lost their lives in the Ibrox disaster because you walked away and a late goal happened, exactly the same walking away as we saw in the semi. It takes a special kind of special to celebrate child abuse as a subject from which to take self-validation, as if the long history of the shocking Catholic Church somehow makes the Protestants "good people". No one likes us, we don't care? You should care and specifically you should seek to understand why your team, your old club, your new club and your supporters are reviled the world over.

If that offended any genuine Aberdeen fan, I would apologise profusely but we can't have some arsehole curtailing freedom of expression.

Where's "the problem"?  Fans of a club hate another club - part of the game. I hate the huns more than I hate Celtic, but I still hate Celtic. We've had more history with the huns in terms of nastiness, on the pitch and off it - I think it's perfectly understandable that a lot of us have more of an issue with that lot than the other lot.

its more the obsesssion that some Aberdeen fans clearly have with the Huns that gets me.

Also i will never have one better than the other, i well remember before grounds were completely segregated the time the lassie ended up with a Knife embedded in her heid, also the same filth fans used to pish in empty Lager tins and spray the piss all over, dirty fuckin bastards, Another taking his prick oot and pissing on the folks right in front o him, not an ounce of decency in the cunts.

Celtic Football Club = filth

Rangers Football club - filth.

Same shite different name.

its more the obsesssion that some Aberdeen fans clearly have with the Huns that gets me.

Also i will never have one better than the other, i well remember before grounds were completely segregated the time the lassie ended up with a Knife embedded in her heid, also the same filth fans used to pish in empty Lager tins and spray the piss all over, dirty fuckin bastards, Another taking his prick oot and pissing on the folks right in front o him, not an ounce of decency in the cunts.

Celtic Football Club = filth

Rangers Football club - filth.

Same shite different name.

Only appears to be one person obsessing about it here....  ;)

I second that motion.

All mods are wankers Bunty and all wankers craving authority and status are mods.

Edit: And why did you delete my post?

Are you so fucking thick that you misinterpreted Bunty's misinterpretation of my words?

I did NOT mock the 66 dead. We all used to agree about the Ibrox disaster but I was informing a hun that their walking away was directly the cause of the stadium "disaster", the same walking away as they did less than two weeks ago.

Ok I'll bite here.

Personally didn't delete any posts, and wasn't even aware of any being deleted until now.

Mods are the reason there is a board though. It is nothing to do with personal gratification but we do carry the costs of keeping this board going for everyone's benefit (even those with opinions we don't agree with).

I've read the said posts and whilst I see you didn't necessarily glorify an event 47 years ago, I agree that we keep references to it off here and hence it should be removed. No matter our feelings towards the club they followed, no individual should leave home to go to a football match and not come home...end of.

Are all mods wankers ?

Pretty certain we've all indulged in a little bit of that in our time :

Keep the debate going lads, no one likes to moderate though, and in all honesty there aren't many times it's necessary.

Al, I did NOT glorify the event. I was responding directly to a hun and I was actually quite proud of my put down. We don't do walking away they said, before they let their club die. It was precisely them walking away and then rushing back up to see what was happening that caused the loss of life and to my knowledge, this weakness within the hun mentality has never been fully appreciated as the single reason for the tragedy.

Al, I did NOT glorify the event. I was responding directly to a hun and I was actually quite proud of my put down. We don't do walking away they said, before they let their club die. It was precisely them walking away and then rushing back up to see what was happening that caused the loss of life and to my knowledge, this weakness within the hun mentality has never been fully appreciated as the single reason for the tragedy.

I totally get your point Rocket and your analogy is factually correct in that the cause of that event was highlighted after the event of being exactly what you say.

However I feel we should keep references to that event off here, as I'm sure you'll agree the individuals take upon any written word is in their interpretation and as we both know show the same written words to a number of individuals and they'll pretty much all manage to come up with a different meaning to what is meant ;)

And I'll repeat my now deleted post.

You're saying it's wrong for Rangers to mock child abuse, but using kids dying in the Ibrox Disaster to point score.

And, did the tragedy not happen because one guy fell creating a domino effect? Are you basically wrong about everything RS?

And I'll repeat my now deleted post.

You're saying it's wrong for Rangers to mock child abuse, but using kids dying in the Ibrox Disaster to point score.

And, did the tragedy not happen because one guy fell creating a domino effect? Are you basically wrong about everything RS?

No I'm not wrong. It's quite simple. You and I do not understand each other. That's ok. We are all individuals.

really?

see what you want to see, believe what you want to believe.

in your experience we have had more shite from the Huns on- off the park

in my experience i have had more shite from the Dhims.

My opinion will never change.

Yeah, your opinion, and that's fine. But you were the one who said it was "a problem".  It's not a problem. It just doesn't fit with how you see things.

ps. my post that you quoted in the post above, was actually tongue in cheek and i didn't think you were obsessing, hence the smilie, but it's obviously a very grave matter so I'll keep that for another time.

My opinion,we do have an element that over fantasise about Rangers.Would prefer it if we'd distanced ourselves/ let them be seen for what they are.Unfortunatley we allowed ourselves to stoop to their level,to get a 'rise' or whatever from them with the cringeworthy Simmie song,Ibrox disaster among others.

But,I think and hope thats a shite phase the N/E was going through(ie the tail end of the oil boom sleaze ).The Hun and Tim have been scummy forever

My opinion,we do have an element that over fantasise about Rangers.Would prefer it if we'd distanced ourselves/ let them be seen for what they are.Unfortunatley we allowed ourselves to stoop to their level,to get a 'rise' or whatever from them with the cringeworthy Simmie song,Ibrox disaster among others.

But,I think and hope thats a shite phase the N/E was going through(ie the tail end of the oil boom sleaze ).The Hun and Tim have been scummy forever

The disaster song & Simmie song just sound foolish now, probably time to move on, we are better than them.

So he's a poof, what's that got to do with me?

The thread was about censorship, obviously they want to rule the world.

A bloke in a frock is a bloke in a frock.

What he's not is a girl.

Obviously, stating the obvious truth is not acceptable anymore.

My god, the world they are creating for themselves.....