🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Betting

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the look of Steve Clarke to be next permanent Scotland manager at 5/1.

Never normally bet on these kind of markets but this one looks pretty good value and worth a punt.

John Higgins 8-4 down in semi final of snooker.

Get your money on him at 31/20.  Only a matter of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Liking the look of Steve Clarke to be next permanent Scotland manager at 5/1.

Never normally bet on these kind of markets but this one looks pretty good value and worth a punt.

:dance:  :beers:  :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Going for Portugal to win in 90 mins tonight and Ronaldo to score at any point 17/10

Any optimists out there taking a punt on a Scotland draw tonight at 7/1?    ???

or is everyone just going all in for a famous win at 20/1?

• 4 weeks later...

I did myself over on the horses yesterday. 

Was going to do a 25p e/w Lucky 15 on four ITV Racing televised races at Sandown. I'd picked three (6/1) shots in Caspian Prince which drifted to (11/1) and was placed third, then Hidden Message which came into (9/4) FAV in the morning but wasn't allowed to take 6's as wasn't in till apparently and he won his race, plus Regal Reality who also went out in betting to (17/2) before placing third and finally took Escobar at (20/1) that finished no less than a length behind winner in 2nd after being backed into (12/1).

I did 50p Win Lucky 15 meaning only Hidden Message at (9/4) will be paid out on!!!!  If I'd have done e/w like I intended with (20/1) Escobar, been given (6/1) on Hidden Message yesterday morning that I saw on screen in shop, then got given the drifted prices of Regal Reality and Caspian Prince regarding best odds guaranteed I believe I'd have got an extra £70 on top of our single selections. Even if I had the prices given in two (6/1) 3rd's the (20/1) second and (9/4) FAV winner still talking a top up of £31ish. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A guy in our local cashed out a £5 sixfold tonight for £517.26. If he had not, he would've lost a fiver as MK Dons conceded in the 94th minute. Remind me how the cash out function favours the bookies?

Aye, but what would he hypothetically have got if MK Dons hadn't scored? Because that's the really important number.