Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Betting

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a great day thanks. The sun has just come out at Galgorm Castle. It's been worth checking my phone to expose your lies and stupidity yet again.

You only expose stuff in your head Rocket, what I've posted is the truth, actual facts and I thought you dealt in facts?  Obviously don't like it when it shows you up, which I understand.

In the history of the world, there's never been a cash out offer on a fivefold when 4 are already up which represents just over half of what the 4 would've earned. Unless you're going to show otherwise and prove you didn't make shit up again?

Why would I make it up?  I was done with this pointless argument until I saw that and deemed it to be interesting.  As ever you go to your default and just accuse people of telling lies, look how specific the details I've put up are it would be a bit of work to come to those numbers especially working backwards to make sure they make sense, I know the post I saw on twitter, I found it again, I could post it but it's much more fun playing with you.

Also another example of how great cashout is, I have a horse bet on for Cheltenham next year £20 at 20/1, the horse is now just 14/1 the offer is £19.76 which is just pathetic.

Why would I make it up?  I was done with this pointless argument until I saw that and deemed it to be interesting.  As ever you go to your default and just accuse people of telling lies, look how specific the details I've put up are it would be a bit of work to come to those numbers especially working backwards to make sure they make sense, I know the post I saw on twitter, I found it again, I could post it but it's much more fun playing with you.

Also another example of how great cashout is, I have a horse bet on for Cheltenham next year £20 at 20/1, the horse is now just 14/1 the offer is £19.76 which is just pathetic.

That's not true either.

Why would he post what the fourfold would've returned? He didn't. You just invented it to attempt to suit your nonsensical argument.

You have years of lying to cover up your stupidity.

That's not true either.

Why would he post what the fourfold would've returned? He didn't. You just invented it to attempt to suit your nonsensical argument.

You have years of lying to cover up your stupidity.

I never said he posted what the 4fold paid, I actually went, found the post again and worked out what the 4fold would've paid.

Years of lies?  It's only lies in your head rocket because you can't handle the truth nor can you handle someone having a different opinion to you.

Why would I do that, you're just going to call me a liar and say I'm making it up.

When you show how £500 turned into the exact amount you said it did, you prove that you didn't make it up.

But we both know you did.

You have TEN YEARS of producing mutant-like posts and lying and trying to cover up your stupidity. I would've thought by now you might have learned your lesson. Repeating the same mistakes over and over again ain't right. The rock must've had a monkey died recently if there's an opening for the likes of you.

When you show how £500 turned into the exact amount you said it did, you prove that you didn't make it up.

But we both know you did.

You have TEN YEARS of producing mutant-like posts and lying and trying to cover up your stupidity. I would've thought by now you might have learned your lesson. Repeating the same mistakes over and over again ain't right. The rock must've had a monkey died recently if there's an opening for the likes of you.

LOL

LOL

I like you mini. You're a fucking fool but I like you. I even half admire your obstinacy but take some life advice, would you? I'm probably more than double your age and if I don't know it all then chances are that you don't either.

You MUST be on solid ground if you're prepared to push an argument all the way. It's utterly imbecilic to post something, it gets challenged and you fail to reflect and make a judgement as to the accuracy of your disputed post. Then, in an attempt to mitigate the disaster of your making, you invent stuff.

I like you mini. You're a fucking fool but I like you. I even half admire your obstinacy but take some life advice, would you? I'm probably more than double your age and if I don't know it all then chances are that you don't either.

You MUST be on solid ground if you're prepared to push an argument all the way. It's utterly imbecilic to post something, it gets challenged and you fail to reflect and make a judgement as to the accuracy of your disputed post. Then, in an attempt to mitigate the disaster of your making, you invent stuff.

I didn't invent anything, your go to default reaction when someone is proving you wrong is to play dirty and call them names, even accuse them of being a liar because you can't handle being wrong.  The cash out example I posted was 100% true, I've no reason to make it up but as I started posting I knew what you'd do, in fact I know how you'll respond to this reply as well as you have a history of flying off the handle when challenged and you don't get your own way, that's why you've been banned from a few forums.

I didn't invent anything

Yes you did. You said that £500 would've turned into a specific number, to the penny. An intelligent man, being accused of lying, would invoke the doctrine of veritas and show the odds and the teams.

your go to default reaction when someone is proving you wrong is to play dirty and call them names, even accuse them of being a liar because you can't handle being wrong. 

Jesus christ. Play dirty and call names? What is this, primary school?

You are lying and I can show you why I know you are. I am wrong on a myriad of things on multiple occasions. You however haven't proved that I'm wrong because you don't even know what I'm saying, as you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the debate. On the contrary, this is all about me proving you wrong as it was your original post on another thread that sparked it all, yet another lie to try and come across as smarter than you are, which isn't very.

The cash out example I posted was 100% true, I've no reason to make it up but as I started posting I knew what you'd do, in fact I know how you'll respond to this reply as well as you have a history of flying off the handle when challenged and you don't get your own way, that's why you've been banned from a few forums.

I'm not the one being challenged, you are.

The reason why we know you're making it up this time is due to your mathematical idiocy. You said £9855.80 was what the £500 fourfold would've paid. And yet the cash out was £5600? That's less than 57%. That's NOT possible. It makes zero sense.

By way of example, I stuck on a £25 treble on PSV (1/3), Atletico Madrid (3/5) and Spurs next Sunday at 2/9. They flashed up that there was 4 minutes injury time when Atletico were 1-0 up and given that it was a tight game with both teams already reduced to 10 men, I cashed out for £49.55. (I can prove this if you want to challenge it, but only a total imbecile would).

49.55/25 = 1.982 = my stake back plus 0.982 of my stake as profit. Simple maths to a betting industry expert like you.

But here's the rub. A double on those two teams, placed at exactly the same odds would have paid 2.13. My game was entering injury time so there was still a chance that it would lose and so the cash out after the game would've been more than £49.55.

But let's take the 1.982 I did cash out at.

1.982 represents 92.9% of the 2.13 completed double payout and as everybody knows, you just don't get payouts less than 80% of what's already been won, let alone less than 70%, let alone the absurdly nonsensical less than 60% as you claim.

You've been found out son. Again. Accept it and for fuck sake, change your behaviour. You can't fabricate shit to cover up your lies. It will ALWAYS bite you on the arse.

See that's the typical reply that I expected, I've got you on a string bud and this is proving to be a lot of fun, I could've just posted the picture of the guys screen shot yesterday when you first challenged but where would be the fun in that?  You've made a cunt of it.

See that's the typical reply that I expected, I've got you on a string bud and this is proving to be a lot of fun, I could've just posted the picture of the guys screen shot yesterday when you first challenged but where would be the fun in that?  You've made a cunt of it.

If you really wanted to dig yourself out of the hole, you would show the facts.

Facts are better than lies, every day of the week.

I've not said anything to make a cunt of. All I did was expose your stupidity  Unless you can show otherwise?

If you really wanted to dig yourself out of the hole, you would show the facts.

Facts are better than lies, every day of the week.

I've not said anything to make a cunt of. All I did was expose your stupidity  Unless you can show otherwise?

I deal in facts Rocket it's just a lot more fun to keep getting you to bite, you're so desperate to have a go at me.

Selections were Wolsfburg win+BTTS, BTTS in Man City v Spurs, BTTS in the Villa game, Everton to win and then metz to win