Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

99 Problems (But The Pitch Ain't One).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Get the catering back under AFC control and make an effort to do something a bit different with it, a selling point- at Dunfermline you've got the bridies, Killie have the best pies (not IMO) etc. Get oor own stovies or something on the go.

2. Play more reserve/youth games at Pittodrie especially during the better weather. Plenty of folk used to head along to these, good to get the younger supporters interested.

3. Get some marketing geared towards getting the massive Polish/immigrant contingent in the NE through the door. Lots of foreign gadgies at my work who are fitba fans, none of them are even aware of AFCs existence.

4. Bring back booze in the grounds, if they can make it work down south, there is no reason they cant do it here.

5. Get a European DVD released, no ifs or buts, any club worth their name would be doing this do generate an extra bit of revenue!

1. Get the catering back under AFC control and make an effort to do something a bit different with it, a selling point- at Dunfermline you've got the bridies, Killie have the best pies (not IMO) etc. Get oor own stovies or something on the go.

2. Play more reserve/youth games at Pittodrie especially during the better weather. Plenty of folk used to head along to these, good to get the younger supporters interested.

3. Get some marketing geared towards getting the massive Polish/immigrant contingent in the NE through the door. Lots of foreign gadgies at my work who are fitba fans, none of them are even aware of AFCs existence.

4. Bring back booze in the grounds, if they can make it work down south, there is no reason they cant do it here.

5. Get a European DVD released, no ifs or buts, any club worth their name would be doing this do generate an extra bit of revenue!

Totally agree  :thumbsup:

The catering should and could be better!

How about some Pizza slices, better selection of sweets (ie Opal Fruits, Fruit Pastiles, Maltezers), hot apple pies?

Better adult/child packages to encourage our younger support.

More communication from club to people on mailing database. One of the guys I worked with was a ex season ticket holder and the clubs still have his address but he has no received ANY correspondence from the club, asking him why he's not renewed, offered him deals etc

More fan involvement and offer feedback to there ideas they emailed! I had an idea which I emailed the club with a few years ago but fell on deaf ears. Basically, its a birthday (ie a wee son or daughter) and they are Dons mad. Lets say for £5 the club will send out a Birthday card with a signed message from there favorite player to there house. This would endear the kid to the club and would think its great that the player knew it was there birthday and sent them a card, doesn't cost much but the wee kid would be ecstatic