Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

10 players to be axed?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get 350k from the sale of Hart and Clark, then I reckon we can easily get 2million from the sale of the ten or so players that JC doesnae want.

For a start, strip the captaincy armband fae Severin and gie it to Diamond, a man who can actually command his team from all over the park ... and nae just greet cos somebody else got the shirt he wanted against Bayern. Demoting that loon to just regular grunt player might be what he needs to start playing well again.

I think we're resigned to losing Miller and Nicholson. Let's face it, Miller never wanted to be with us in the first place. Otherwise he would've chosen us over Bristol four years ago. He came to us eventually cos he didnae get his contract at Hearts and was a waste of space at Tannalice. Dinnae care how much potential he's got, he's actually WORSE than Mackie for his goalscoring record. Which brings me onto ...

Mackie! Somebody have the balls to kick this little shit out of Pittodrie. I dinnae care if he's fae Kemnay. I dinnae care if he's our top scorer. He's missed FAR FAR FAR too many efforts to call himself an SPL-standard striker.

The only players I think are worth keeping are: Langfield, Diamond, Severin, Lovell, Walker, Aluko and Jamie Smith. My own memories of Maybury are enough to believe we should sign him in the summer. But I may be wrong based on what I read about him from the Killie match. The rest ... they can all fuck off!

If we can get 350k from the sale of Hart and Clark, then I reckon we can easily get 2million from the sale of the ten or so players that JC doesnae want.

Except Hart and Clark were semi decent players  :o and the folk we are going to try and flog off are barely even footballers. There is no way we would accumulate anywhere near 2 million for players like Byrne and D Smith!