Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sticking To Your Word

SeeBass

Well seeing as Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud won Celebrity Big Brother I'm about to keep my word and buy their Greatest Hits album with our winnings!!  Actually got first three on Finale Night but because there's no Paddy Power shops near me here in the Scottish Borders having to wait til I head for St.Johnstone game on September 30th before collecting one's wedge. 

Anybody got an interesting tale about when they stuck to their promise over something daft???

Well seeing as Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud won Celebrity Big Brother I'm about to keep my word and buy their Greatest Hits album with our winnings!!  Actually got first three on Finale Night but because there's no Paddy Power shops near me here in the Scottish Borders having to wait til I head for St.Johnstone game on September 30th before collecting one's wedge. 

Anybody got an interesting tale about when they stuck to their promise over something daft???

I had some of my greatest hits all over their album.

;D