Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v ICT Tuesday night

You know it's bad when you get your own article.

LOL very true!

There were a few times last night i was left on my feet roaring - how the fuck did we not score there?! Could easily have been another 5 goals in the 'for' column. Saying that ICT weren't that bad and Joe had a good game.

There were a few of our lads getting a bit frustrated with each other last night, esp in the last 15 mins or so.

Don't know if y'all paid any attention at the time but that was my friends loon who was doing the PA last night. He's Dandies mental!

I'm not just back, but was at the game and enjoyed it. We played some good stuff, but just couldn't get that elusive 2nd goal and I thought Caley were going to sneak on at the end, but we held on thankfully.

Have to say I thought Super Kev was superb for Caley, his first game of the season I am led to believe and he was by far their best player, somone told me it is ten years this year since he left us, made me feel old. Caley may be bottom, but they are not the worst team I have seen this season and would say Foran still has the players onside, they do lack a bit of quality though, but with Super Kev fit they may have a chance of staying up

Good to see the winning run continue, but fuck me some of the folk around me in the Merkie need a reality check with some of the shite they were spouting when Caley were having a go at us in the second half. You would think we were the ones bottom of the table and getting beat, mental.

The miss from Storey looked bad from the Merkie and was even worse when watched on the highlights. No need for me to have a go at him as I am sure he felt bad enough about it himself.

Bring on the vermin.