Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup 5th Round V Ross County

Taylor actually did play ok, certainly better than Reynolds who is really struggling in all aspects of his game - timing is well off and passing exceptionally poor.

Jack played well, McLean started really well too and they couldn't get close to him but he faded badly, one too many hollywood passes not coming off for him maybe dented his confidence. Christie should have been brought on for him with about half an hour to go as we started to drift out of it a bit and needed a lift.

Lewis was great, having a goalkeeper who comes off his line to take the pressure off his defence is just brilliant. Great save right after our goal as well.

A well deserved victory at a tough venue. It may actually be in our interests to draw the tims at home next.  Someone is going to have to put them out if we're going to win the cup, we've probably got the best chance of doing it at Pittodrie.  When is the draw?

Edit: Those haggis pies were ace  :thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with BB in that I would rather play Celtic at home in the next round than face them in the semis or final

I would prefer them to play at Tynecastle or ER next and for us to have a wee trip to Dunfermline or a home tie

Best pie I have ever had at footie was at Morecambe last season  :thumbsup: