Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v celtic

Well folks, 3 down at half time and superstar Mackie has missed not one BUT TWO open goals. Traynor on the radio made a perfectly good point in saying that ANY punter could miss these chances. But these are not average punters. Thety are people who are payed pretty well to kick a ball between two sticks. What are these players doing each week between games?? Because its certaintly not practising football.

Mackie (and a few others) are stealing a living. He is just not good enough to be  professional footballer, never mind an SPL player. 50 goals in ten years for an out and out striker is or should be embarassing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks, 3 down at half time and superstar Mackie has missed not one BUT TWO open goals. Traynor on the radio made a perfectly good point in saying that ANY punter could miss these chances. But these are not average punters. Thety are people who are payed pretty well to kick a ball between two sticks. What are these players doing each week between games?? Because its certaintly not practising football.

Mackie (and a few others) are stealing a living. He is just not good enough to be  professional footballer, never mind an SPL player. 50 goals in ten years for an out and out striker is or should be embarassing.

This goes for most our team I'm afraid.

Total shambles.  Thank fuck I can't see it.  

JC has had over 7months to work out what his defence is. I lambasted him in August for not even trying to persist with a CB pairing for two games in a row.  Little did I think that come Feb he still would be none the wiser and infact we start a game vs celtic with another brand new, untested defence.

Nae wonder we crumble.  What kind out confidence or understanding can the players have with each other when the tombola is so over used?

I slated JC heavily earlier in the year and at times last season.  I decided to change and back him 100% (I was even pleased that he signed a new contract) as we were steady in the league and still competing in the cups.

However all my orginal complaints about JC have resurfaced (in fact in truth they never went away).  He seemingly has learnt nothing about the team over the last year, refuses to learn from mistakes and continues to hold ridiculous grudges on one hand while pandering to favourites on the other.

Defeat to celtic is no disgrace.  Destroyed by celtic, at home, following a 2nd malling by united in the space of a few weeks, following defeats by well and hearts and draws with gretna and falkirk, however is not acceptable.

I fear for thur night....in fact I'm barely looking forward to munich at the moment, and I never thought I'd say that

we have actualy played some good football, ra sellick are just making us look bad as they McGeady is playing very well, well above SPL standard anyway - he'll probably be away in the summer if he keeps playing the way he has.

Bus - awful and hauled down yan venenenegoororororooor of heessssellstink for a stone waller

Mackie - striker  MY ARSE

Miller - just scored as I'm typing this - has not linked up well with mackie but has played okay

Maybury - done nothing exciting, but reasonably solid

McNamara - at fault for McGeady's 2nd but a nondescript performance so far

Seve - only visible in the first half hour

Foster - missed a sitter.  Sub was subbed.

Aye, I think its gonna be a long 90 mins against Bayern. At least it will give Jimmy a chance to try another untried backline. In fact as its against such a strong team it will add an extra bit of spice and exitement to the hiding we are gonna get.

insult to injury Robson (a proper goal scorer) has just scored with his first touch.

Aye, I think its gonna be a long 90 mins against Bayern. At least it will give Jimmy a chance to try another untried backline. In fact as its against such a strong team it will add an extra bit of spice and exitement to the hiding we are gonna get.

insult to injury Robson (a proper goal scorer) has just scored with his first touch.

he might add a bit of excitement by playing 532 or some other assortment of numbers.

Post match:

JC "Sloppy.......poor....individual mistakes....not good enough.....nae money......players rubbish....."

afc player "manager give us hell......letting the fans down...no confidence.......will try harder.......we'll turn it around....."

Milne "............................................."

afc support "so fancy going paintballing/fishing/helping with some DIY next saturday etc etc"