Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Dims - SAT - 12:30

Just listening to off the ball.

Cowan: Do you not think that if Graeme Shinnie had joined Ipswich instead of Aberdeen he would be straight in that Scotland team.

Cosgrove: If Andy Considine played for West Ham or some other English team he'd be guaranteed a game for Scotland

Whilst Considine made a couple of uncharacteristic (on last 3 season's form) errors today, he's been fantastic. However, Shinnie pished all over Brown in midfield today. Absolute class performance, my MOTM, he could walk into that Scotland team at either centre mid or left back. We're f'n magic.

I was making this point to some mates earlier in the week, mainly after another Scotland embarrassment I think, and saying it was criminal that a guy who has been in the spfl team of the year twice in a row wasn't even in the squad. Thankfully, I couldn't care less because he's now gracing Pittodrie and what a player he is. Even better that his heart wanted him to.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More excuses

Furious Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths claims that referee Craig Thomson was wrong to show Aberdeen defender Andy Considine only a yellow card for fouling him when he was about to shoot at goal. He says had it happened at the other end of the pitch, a Celtic defender would have been sent off. (Various)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aberdeen will appeal against the red card shown to winger Jonny Hayes in Saturday's 2-1 victory over Celtic.

With the score at 1-1, referee Craig Thomson showed Hayes a straight red for a challenge on defender Mikael Lustig with 18 minutes left at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen went on to win the match with 10 men and go top of the table.

The appeal will mean the 28-year-old Irishman will be available for selection in Tuesday's home Premiership game against Hamilton Academical.   

The perfect weekend. Walker Cup won by a record margin with stunning performances but when I looked at my phone on the second fairway to see 2-1, the wife and I were almost in tears of delight. I was just hoping for a draw after seeing the red card for Hayes.

This could be it, the turning point, the precise moment of breakthrough.

Betfred must have a Tim doing the odds. Where Ladbrokes have Celtic 1/12, they have 1/40. When most have Aberdeen at 10/1, they have us at 14/1. Bizarre. Don't usually see discrepancies this big.

Well done McInnes and the players. Phenomenal win.

Nice to see the Celtic keeper impersonating the late Langfield. Shocking goalkeeping staying on his line there.