Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

John McMaster - Swansea - Falkirk

I see Swansea have signed their third Falkirk player in about a year and a half.

Jay Fulton has played in the EPL now and has had a few cup games after signing in Jan last year.  Stephen Kingsley hasn't featured since signing last summer but he did spend a few months at Yeovil on loan.

Biabi is the newest addition, he's barely even played for Falkirk yet but been snapped up on a 6 figure fee.

It's interesting to see an EPL club take so many young players from the Scottish Championship (Hamilton and Livingstone have done similar in the past), indeed they've also lost McGrandles, who to me looked the pick of the bunch, to Norwich too but it's particularly interesting that John McMaster is apparently the scout doing the snooping for Swansea.

Freelance?

BBC mentioned him and his AFC history in their story and had a comment from Houston on it too.

Even the worlds biggest reference point has him down as our scout (i know i know)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McMaster_(footballer)

But unless he's Mark Magoo, who else really keeps their wiki up to date so you may well be right.