Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cop lifted

Just caught the tail end of a report on the Radio which must have been about this.

edited:

Just read the article on BBC Scotland online. The officer responsible has not been suspended from work, but is banned from all football grounds in Scotland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7188169.stm

Police officer arrested at match 

A Grampian Police officer is to stand trial accused of disorderly conduct at a Scottish Cup football match.

Kenneth Burnett was arrested while off-duty during Falkirk's fourth round tie against Aberdeen on Saturday.

The 44-year-old from Ellon appeared from custody at Falkirk Sheriff Court on Monday.

He pleaded not guilty to conducting himself in a disorderly manner, shouting, swearing and committing a breach of the peace.

He was released on bail but told not to enter any Scottish football ground on match days.

He has not been suspended from duty by Grampian Police.

Its a bit rough when you can be barred from entering any Scottish football ground for shouting and being abusive at a football match. I'm all for eliminating certain aspects of behaviour but I worry about some of my fellow fans (Funster take note  ;) ) if this is the standard.

Its a bit rough when you can be barred from entering any Scottish football ground for shouting and being abusive at a football match. I'm all for eliminating certain aspects of behaviour but I worry about some of my fellow fans (Funster take note  ;) ) if this is the standard.

I was just about to say, they'd be none of us left after some games