Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Red Lottery - When did you last win?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What they could do would be to post up the dail winners numbers on here, KKK and Mad to keep awareness up. Who actually checks the site?

Today's winning numbers are:

£100 - B9034

£10 - A9402, G5057, B5351, G5094, H1748, D8184, J8093, C7209, B4394, K1028, D5769, A5791, A1761, D2564, F1995

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they could do would be to post up the dail winners numbers on here, KKK and Mad to keep awareness up. Who actually checks the site?

Surely they don't need to. They write to you if you win with a cheque. I've won 3x£10 and 1x£100 although not for around 12 months now.

I'm sure thy put you into a syndicate for the national lottery as well do they not ?

I'm happy to pay the £13 a quarter regardless if I win or not. I reckon I'm probably paying Derek Youngs wages in his new contract.

Surely they don't need to. They write to you if you win with a cheque. I've won 3x£10 and 1x£100 although not for around 12 months now.

I'm sure thy put you into a syndicate for the national lottery as well do they not ?

I'm happy to pay the £13 a quarter regardless if I win or not. I reckon I'm probably paying Derek Youngs wages in his new contract.

Me too.

I haven't got a clue what my numbers are anyway, I'll just wait for the occasional cheque.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you sign up?

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/how-redlottery-benefits-afc-20070329_2212160_982247

RedLottery is the best way to invest money into AFC Youth Development. For only £1 per week the RedLottery will give you a membership card with 10 numbers entered into a daily draw.

Each day we will pay out winners' prizes of 1 x £100; 15 x £10 plus a £1000 jackpot prize drawn every Saturday.

In addition, you will receive a shared line which will be entered in the National Lottery Draw - free every Saturday and Wednesday.

All profits made from RedLottery are invested in our Youth Development programme allowing you to play your part in helping to continue to bring through the first team players of the future. A number of the players now featuring in the first team have come through the Club's Youth Development system: Richard Foster and Chris Maguire, Michael Paton, Peter Pawlett and Fraser Fyvie.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...