Semi ticket details

Am I going to have to spend time looking for a typo which may have been corrected?

Anyway - you guys thinking Copland or Govan for tickets?

All supporters who have shown their belief in the team and have a buying history with the Pittodrie Ticket Office for either home or away matches this season will be able to secure match tickets for the Final from 9.30am on Thursday 3rd April (max 4 tickets per person) 

Think we're looking at the Copland.

By the way those chosing the main stand be warned. Some of the seats on the lowest tier are actually behind the copeland road stand (and vice versa on the opposite end). This is a remnant from when Ibrox was a bowl shape like hampden and you cannot actually see the goal or a large chunk of the pitch from them.

Ive done first aid there and the only times i saw those seats sold was an old firm match but given how stupid the SFA are i wouldnt put it past them selling them to Dons and saints fans

Saints are not expecting to take more than 5k

They only managed 3,000 to the league cup semi and that was 3pm on a Saturday so would be surprised if they manage to sell more than that for 12:45pm on Sunday for a game that's live on tv.