Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Alloa- -League Cup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants the jambos at Tynecastle in the next round - revenge is a dish best served cold  ;D

Is it still seeded?

If so no chance of getting them due to the number of shocks (not least us winning a shoot out)

Morton 4-0 Montrose

Stranraer 3-2 County

Airdrie 0-2 Livi

Dundee 2-1 Forfar

Falkirk 2-1 Pars

Killie 0-1 Accies

Thistle 3-1 Cowden

QotS 2-1 St Mirren

Raith 1-1p Hearts

Is it still seeded?

If so no chance of getting them due to the number of shocks (not least us winning a shoot out)

Morton 4-0 Montrose

Stranraer 3-2 County

Airdrie 0-2 Livi

Dundee 2-1 Forfar

Falkirk 2-1 Pars

Killie 0-1 Accies

Thistle 3-1 Cowden

QotS 2-1 St Mirren

Raith 1-1p Hearts

Celtic, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Caley and Hibs coming in next round along with winner of Dumbarton v Arabs. Hearts should be one of ceded teams.

We're in the next round. So mission accomplished. On the negative side we never looked like scoring and it looks like Flood will be out for the guts of 2 months FFS fuck sake. Not sure what happened to Hayes. On the positive side we never looked like missing a penalty. Definitely an aspect of Deek's management. The players looked confident and all the penalties were slotted away nicely. Almost as if we'd practised them.

The crowd was a joke. We've been hounding the team for 18 years and won fuck all. It doesn't work. Change the fucking record eh. I was frustrated too. But getting on the players backs has a proven track record of doing no fucking good. One cunt in particular behind me was whinging like a fucking bairn before we'd even lost the ball in anticipation of losing the ball which we didn't lose. Made a right fanny of himself. And I'm not saying we should be cheering and singing whilst playing shite. (Although if it was up to me we would.) But booing every pass is embarrassing.

Talk about nerves! I needed that nip in the lounge after the shootout to settle doon!

Just glad we're through a frustrating game. As for the players, Zola is the utter pits, can't think of anyone worse in recent memory. Makes Magennis look like a talent ;)

Afraid to say I can, such has been the calamity of signings over the past 15 years, we probably all can.

But aye, he doesn't look remotely talented but let's see how he settles in.