Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Motherwell v Aberdeen

One of the side effects of Aberdeen starting this season so well - and being obviously in far better shape than for many a year - is looking forward to the day when the McInnes haters can be made to eat humble pie. There is a difference between doubt and cynicism on one hand and outright rejection on the other, before the first decision had been made, before the first ball had been kicked.

Good post Rocket

Sure we all know a few that that applies to.

P.S welcome back.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fucking good post, you're right.

Not nearly as good as the massive dump I'll be taking on top of the heads of two posters, one of whom I detest with passion, for their pre-negativity. That will be a post worth reading. None of your guys by the way. Or should I say byraway, since you're all weegie minks. Literate weegie cunts right enuf. Cognisant, comprehending weegie cunts but still weegies nevertheless. Apart from those of you who are not weegies. And those of you who are weegies but who are not minks. I'm neither weegie nor minker. I'm a NE bigot and proud.

Actually, I'm not. Scotland is shit. We went in to that joint in South Queensfeery for a bite as we were in good time for our flight out of Embra, Abz being so backward you don't get enough flights oot o it. The service was notable by its apathy. Here in Bavaria, every cunt is so positive and helpful, it puts Scotland to shame.

I hate my country, but I'll never leave it. Actually, I might one day, when I'm old enough.

McInnes has done a great job in my book. We're not writing his fucking biography here. Just saying. Yet some fuckers had written him off the day he was appointed. I wrote off the fat orange balloon fuck the day he got appointed but that was wisdom, not wanton negativity.

Just imagine if the internet had been on the go when that hun Alex Ferguson took over, it would have been real deckchairs and popcorn stuff watching the humble pie getting served.

I wrote off the fat orange balloon fuck the day he got appointed but that was wisdom, not wanton negativity.

Ah well, you can't win them all.

No naming and shaming required. It is all there on another AFC webchatspeaksite, a couple of posters who post more hours per week than I sleep, giving it McHunnes this or disastrous appointment that.

He impressed me with his signings. His team have impressed me with their hunger and desire. It's looking good thus far, very early days of course but teams with the right attitudes don't suddenly develop the wrong attitudes, unless the manager loses the dressing room. It's looking like he's doing a great job and I for one, am very grateful and optimistic for the future.

No naming and shaming required. It is all there on another AFC webchatspeaksite, a couple of posters who post more hours per week than I sleep, giving it McHunnes this or disastrous appointment that.

He impressed me with his signings. His team have impressed me with their hunger and desire. It's looking good thus far, very early days of course but teams with the right attitudes don't suddenly develop the wrong attitudes, unless the manager loses the dressing room. It's looking like he's doing a great job and I for one, am very grateful and optimistic for the future.

Agree completely min. And aye I know who you're on about. It's fucking embarrassing with the "McHun" pish. It's posters like him that put AFC Chat behind Donstalk in my Aberdeen forum pecking order.