Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Oscar Pistorius shoots and kills girlfriend

mizer

Aye, I was reading on twitter that he threw up on multiple occasions while they were going through the testimony.

From what I've been following re trial on twitter it sounds like his forename is very appropriate!

He seems to "retch and vomit" for sympathy. No way is he innocent, as others have said the first thing you would check is that your partner was still in bed with you and safe.

Follow @Debora_Patta on twitter for up to date trial info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the prosecution has got him on the ropes about him changing his story from the bail hearing to the case.

Personally think Pistorius sounds very remorseful about what happened, but there's no way he didn't know Reeva was in the toilet when he fired the shots.

Sounds like the prosecution has got him on the ropes about him changing his story from the bail hearing to the case.

Personally think Pistorius sounds very remorseful about what happened, but there's no way he didn't know Reeva was in the toilet when he fired the shots.

That's my take on it as well, it was heat of the moment and he regrets it absolutely - but he knew she was there and he fired several times.

What I don't get is, let's suppose it wasn't Reeva and had actually been someone breaking in, would it have been ok to murder them?

That's my take on it as well, it was heat of the moment and he regrets it absolutely - but he knew she was there and he fired several times.

What I don't get is, let's suppose it wasn't Reeva and had actually been someone breaking in, would it have been ok to murder them?

I don't imagine it's too hard to get off with a murder in South Africa if you claim self defence.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oscar was born with the same human sickness that infects millions and perhaps billions.

This programme on BBC1 just now is entitled "World's worst place to be a woman".

Honduras men are like Muslim men and Indian and African men. Women are secondary.

Australia too. And Britain with the amount of domestic violence. It's an endemic problem everywhere.

But it all comes from exactly the same place.

The beautiful blonde was never going to stay with the pissy faced legless Pistorius and he knew it.

If I can't have you, nobody is going to have you.

Men who disrespect women so badly to be able to hit them let alone rape or maim or kill them are sick fucks.

And this disrespect and disregard is institutionalised all over the planet.

Oscar was born with the same human sickness that infects millions and perhaps billions.

This programme on BBC1 just now is entitled "World's worst place to be a woman".

Honduras men are like Muslim men and Indian and African men. Women are secondary.

Australia too. And Britain with the amount of domestic violence. It's an endemic problem everywhere.

But it all comes from exactly the same place.

The beautiful blonde was never going to stay with the pissy faced legless Pistorius and he knew it.

If I can't have you, nobody is going to have you.

Men who disrespect women so badly to be able to hit them let alone rape or maim or kill them are sick fucks.

And this disrespect and disregard is institutionalised all over the planet.

Watched that. Very good programme. Honduras looked one seriously fucked up place. The girl who just saw killing a woman and her child as part of her job was chilling.

• 3 weeks later...

In a house containing two persons, one shoots the other through a locked door.

The shooter claims that he thought it was a burglar. Which would have made three people in the house.

This was either a genuine claim or it was a lie, an excuse for his murder.

Leaving aside the further excuse that he thought she was in bed, the same bed that he had alighted from to get his gun, think about his intelligence in tackling the supposed intruder.

We don't have the data on how many thieves enter houses and ignore the sleeping occupants because their need for a shite is so overwhelming but we can't imagine too many break in whilst desperately in need of emptying their bowels. But even if this one had, shooting blind through a locked door was no guarantee of hitting them. Who wouldn't have waited outside, quietly, listening, waiting for the door to open with the gun pointing at the door, ready to confront this stupid amateur who didn't have the intelligence to defecate before breaking and entering?

Valentine's Day. An ugly man with a beautiful girlfriend shoots her dead. An insecure man who has learned that he has zero prospect of keeping her. If I can't have you, nobody else is going to. Bang x 4.

Fuck you Pistorius. Rot in hell you Seth Efrican abomination.

The question that has been ignored is why she was with him at all?

He's a particularly ugly man who's pissy face could rarely crack a smile. His ugliness was total, coming from deep within his soul. Self-loathing and resentment at his condition may or may not have been a factor but as was obvious, he was a deeply disturbed man.

I don't recall volumes of testimony that this was a relationship that she felt trapped in, fearful of his psychosis and what he was capable of. So what was her motivation?

She wouldn't be the first to use people to help their careers and digging for gold is a common driver for many women but it wasn't healthy, that relationship, as evidenced by the dramatic ending of it.