Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee Utd V Aberdeen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the latest with Fraser? I heard he was injured but apparently he was also on the bench yesterday for an U19 Scotland match.

Even without Fraser I think we should be looking to win this. Good results against Dundee United last season when we were playing poorly and they were playing relatively well. Now we have improved and they are sitting near the bottom having suffered some pretty awful results. If Aberdeen play as well as they did at Kilmarnock I can't see United being much of a problem.

3-0 Dons.

This is it. It's the AFC football club way. I hope to fuck I'm wrong.

True enough, but i'm really hoping that we have that little bit extra this time round. We've come back after being behind this season which shows that there is a real spirit amongst the team. Here's hoping anyway!

Heading down to Tannadice for the first time this weekend. Anyone know if any of the usual AFC fans haunts allow children?

And I'm fairly optimistic for this game. Losing Jack is a blow and possibly Fraser is a bigger blow but I feel we can cope. Is Hayes ok for this one?