Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2012/13 Injury Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
"There is no update on Andrew Considine. We don't know how long he will be out for. At the moment his foot is in a boot which is inflated and is made of plaster and he takes it off when he is getting treatment. If it is a fixed plaster you can't do that. That means the medical team at the moment don't think he needs a solid plaster cast. There is a thought that it is a previous injury that has aggravated recently. If that is the case it might be good news.

Starting to wonder if Milsom is going to be this years Folly :(

That set me thinking about Folly and see he is on trial at Southend Utd now.

Wish him well, always liked him and could have been a key player for us

Agreed. Good player. Just never fit. Never known someone to miss that long with a broken ankle.

Sad to hear that about Milsom. I hope he's not finished but I think he may well be.

That's a blow. Whilst the midfield looks settled and has been playing well, having players like Milsom on the bench is nothing but a positive sign. Would have liked to see him kick on and get playing well again. Hopefully he will come back stronger.

Aye, with regards to Folly, I agree with Tyrant. His comeback from a broken ankle seemed to be the longest recovery period ever. Don't ken what went on there. Whilst he was a decent enough player, I doubt he would get a game for us now. He had the tendency to run around like a headless chicken IMO. He also seemed to be pretty lightweight.

• 2 weeks later...

Fat Postie reporting we now have ten players injured

Ossie could be out for several weeks apparently :(

This is getting beyond a joke.  Happens every season but this year seems even more ridiculous than normal.  I suppose we do sign players that are injury prone but is there more to it than that?

Craig Brown was asked at the Edinburgh Roadshow about it he felt that the different surfaces we used to train on, due to lack of dedicated training facility, was a factor.  Should we be looking at the physio and medical staff?

This is getting beyond a joke.  Happens every season but this year seems even more ridiculous than normal.  I suppose we do sign players that are injury prone but is there more to it than that?

Craig Brown was asked at the Edinburgh Roadshow about it he felt that the different surfaces we used to train on, due to lack of dedicated training facility, was a factor.  Should we be looking at the physio and medical staff?

Probably, aye.