Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

JDV not happy

Guest markylanegan

Never saw this JDV guy play so i cant comment on his ability but im well impressed with the fact that hes pissed off about not getting a start , can you imagine what the rest of the team would be like if they had JDVs mentality !

Guest markylanegan

im not going tae read to much into that , it beggars belief that Dung is back at AFC but i dont think it will be too long before hes on his way again and hopefully hell take Byrne with him to

Has he not been injured recently and is now just returning to full fitness having played a full 90 against Kille reserves ? I don't think its as cut and dry as him not getting to play for the first 6 games.

I read somewhere he had been promised 45 minutes against Motherwell, but then didn't get on at all, thus bringing about his unhappiness. Problem is, i can see him playing tonight, and he'll obviously be far from match fit, so why didn't he get a chance vs Well at the expense of Mackie? Same goes for Aluko (although i've heard he's picked up a knock now anyway).

• 2 weeks later...