Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hibs Game

Anyone got spare tickets for tomorrow's game at Easter Road?

I'm looking for 2 adult & 1 child ticket.

Pittodrie said only option was to collect from there, but I live in West Lothian!!

Call me on 07919116574 if you can help.

Cheers

Al

http://www.thisisnorthscotland.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=149670&command=displayContent&sourceNode=149494&contentPK=18201637&pNodeId=149264

Craig Brewster will have the final say on whether he makes one last appearance for Aberdeen against Hibernian at Easter Road today.

The 40-year-old forward will be named as Caley Thistle's new manager on Monday but Dons manager Jimmy Calderwood wants him to play today before he moves on.

Calderwood has begun the search for Brewster's replacement and yesterday returned from a midweek scouting trip toEngland.

With no money left to spend, any new player that arrives at Pittodrie before the transfer window closes next Friday will be on loan. In the meantime, Calderwood has left it for Brewster to decide if he is to pull a Dons shirt once more.

Calderwood said: "We still need to decide if Craig will play against Hibs before he goes. I got a text from him on Thursday night and he said his talks with Inverness went well.

"I have still to talk to him about whether he will be involved in the game or not as we need to see how far down the line he is and what kind of frame of mind he is in.

"You have to keep on the ball and we are looking at different options to replace Craig. There are a couple of things going on but nothing concrete yet and we will see what happens."

While Brewster's involvement remains up for debate, Dan Smith will not be involved after he was injured in training. Richie Byrne is also out but will return to full training on Monday.