Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

McNamee - 10 minutes from signing

Clearly you've never heard of the route via kingswells which cuts out the haudigan roundabout  :wave:

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? Making Dyce Airport to Pittodrie via Kingswells in anything less than half an hour is a near impossibility when there's absolutely no traffic on the road ... nevermind when there's sna, and a gazillion folk trying to get into the city to do their Xmas shopping

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to Redtv and they had hoped for him to be here today and get his medical done.

Obviously the weather has put paid to him flying up. SO I'd hope that if he's keen to come the guy would jump in the car and drive up.

Maybe he doesn't have a driving license.

I don't like the smell of this deal. Does McNamee live 30 miles up a single track farm road? I challenge anybody to not be able to make it to an airport  these last 2 days, and not be able to make a flight to ABZ.

I accept that he made an attempt to get here last week and was thwarted by conditions, but I get the impression his agent is touting him around other interested parties now.

If he's not here by 5pm tonight, fuck 'im.

I don't like the smell of this deal. Does McNamee live 30 miles up a single track farm road? I challenge anybody to not be able to make it to an airport  these last 2 days, and not be able to make a flight to ABZ.

I accept your challenge.  Now where is my DeLorean...

I accept that he made an attempt to get here last week and was thwarted by conditions, but I get the impression his agent is touting him around other interested parties now.

If he's not here by 5pm tonight, fuck 'im.

Tis a strange one, given he has not had a club yet this season, it seems a bit daft to risk a contract by touting himself about.  We like a good saga though, wouldn't read too much in to iy.

Guest leith_red

I fucking well managed to drive from London to NW Scotland on Friday. What a fucking wimp ;D

Then why didn't you contact the club and offer to drive him up?

Call yourself a real fan!? ;)