Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always going to get involved, just been waiting on confirmation from others.  £50 return is ridiculous though...

Thats been the standard fare between aberdeen and glasgow for about 5 years now.

Yer lucky they didnt decide to take advantage of large crowds coming south and put the price up

Thats been the standard fare between aberdeen and glasgow for about 5 years now.

Yer lucky they didnt decide to take advantage of large crowds coming south and put the price up

I never get the train to Glasgow, so never actually knew that.  What a rip-off that is though.  They don't have any friends fares back up the road after 16:41, which is obviously strategic pricing re: the football.

I never get the train to Glasgow, so never actually knew that.  What a rip-off that is though.  They don't have any friends fares back up the road after 16:41, which is obviously strategic pricing re: the football.

Not at all.

Google the words: 'yield management'

Stupid thing is we can get it for £23 return if we could be arsed going via Haymarket.

Think we are driving instead...

If you go direct to Glasgow you'll be on a dry train the whole way. If you go via Haymarket, you'll definitely be able to drive on the Aberdeen-Haymarket and Haymarket-Aberdeen parts of your journey and possibly the Haymarket-Glasgow section.

If you go direct to Glasgow you'll be on a dry train the whole way. If you go via Haymarket, you'll definitely be able to drive on the Aberdeen-Haymarket and Haymarket-Aberdeen parts of your journey and possibly the Haymarket-Glasgow section.

I was going to get the bus, but if we get to drive then maybe train is the way forward.

1464b47cb998972c4e1e0hb4.jpg&t=1

Trains were not dry between Edinburgh and Glasgow the last time we were at Hampden for a semi final so would think it would be a safe bet that it will be the same this time.

Trains were not dry between Edinburgh and Glasgow the last time we were at Hampden for a semi final so would think it would be a safe bet that it will be the same this time.

Jesus, I would hope so. The train boozing is the best part of the day. In saying that if I have to get to the Church early then train boozing may have to be minimised. Where are you guys drinking Jute ?

Jesus, I would hope so. The train boozing is the best part of the day. In saying that if I have to get to the Church early then train boozing may have to be minimised. Where are you guys drinking Jute ?

Clockwork just down from Mount Florida station. Heading there for 11.

I think its a possibility they may have it covered this time after that journey  :thumbsup:

Clockwork just down from Mount Florida station. Heading there for 11.

Is that not going to be heaving with Timothy ? I'm heading through with Nicol and co around 9-10am. Not sure where we are heading yet but will possibly head for COTH to piggy back the Glasgow crowds booking.

Is that not going to be heaving with Timothy ? I'm heading through with Nicol and co around 9-10am. Not sure where we are heading yet but will possibly head for COTH to piggy back the Glasgow crowds booking.

Bus parking spaces at the back of the pub have been booked by Aberdeen buses.

doubt QoS/AFC fans are deemed by the police as likely to get punchy tho. Tims make it more high risk no?

I hear that Network Rail have it in for Timothy. They are consistently taking decisions against them and make life extra hard for their 6.4bn weekly travelling fans.

Wrong end of the ground for the offspring of failed tattie farmers.