Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McGhee GONE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just home from hours of travelling to find this out.

It is without doubt correct course of action for the club to take, albeit should have happened four weeks ago post the 'Tic debacle, however better late than ever.

Genuinely sorry that it didn't work out for Dingus. Has the pleasure of watching him week in week out during his playing days with us, and those will be my lasting memories of him.

Successor ? Have said it before someone like Jocky Scott as boss, with maybe Simpson or Cooper like him as his number two being coached into the role. Alternatively lets be bold and go for Curbishley

I'm nailing my colours to the mast.

John McGlynn.

In the days after the 9-0 gubbing, John McGlynn was the name mentioned to me as potentially our next manager.

I contacted a Raith fan I know, and he thinks McGlynn is on a 2 year rolling contract; albeit there could be a clause in it re if an SPL team was to come in for him  :-\

Didnt see this coming thought that was him till after at least december,

probably the right decision given the run of results, whatever happens the next manager is going to need better backing than mcghee got, from the fans and from the board. Mcghee was a non-starter as far as most were concernde the problems within Guys like langfield and diamond need to be fucked off asap. The problems within the club are deep rooted and i dont think a mangerial change is going to make a differance.

With some of the names being touted not only am i concerned about the direction the club is taking, it also appears we are heading for another split fan base, which is the last thing we need, this maybe not be Mcghees aberdeen but its certainly going to be some poor cunts and i dont envy the task ahead.