Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Category One Refs Vote for Strike

Guest leith_red

While I have sympathy for the way the refs have been treated, it would interesting when some foreign refs came in and did a better job this weekend!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't be much worse!

One thing I enjoyed about Calderwood getting us into Europe was the vast difference between the refs we got then and the SPL ones we were used to.

Aye, sitting in the centre of Munich with all my mates enjoying a few beers just before getting the train to the nicest stadium i've ever been in to watch us play one of the best teams in the world, all I could think about was the standard of refereeing - they were fantastic those guys.

Aye, sitting in the centre of Munich with all my mates enjoying a few beers just before getting the train to the nicest stadium i've ever been in to watch us play one of the best teams in the world, all I could think about was the standard of refereeing - they were fantastic those guys.

The statement I made was with the home games in mind. Just as well I didn't say that the ref standards were the only thing I enjoyed!

The statement I made was with the home games in mind. Just as well I didn't say that the ref standards were the only thing I enjoyed!

Aye, sitting in the centre of Aberdeen with all my mates enjoying a few beers just before walking down to my stadium to watch us play one of the best teams in the world (and get a result), all I could think about was the standard of refereeing - hope this guy will be as awesome as the last.

Aye, sitting in the centre of Aberdeen with all my mates enjoying a few beers just before walking down to my stadium to watch us play one of the best teams in the world (and get a result), all I could think about was the standard of refereeing - hope this guy will be as awesome as the last.

What can I say? I'm teetotal! And my mates are dicks!

Solidarity.

You'd never have guessed.

It would seem there's no going to be any fitba as the refs seem hell bent on "making a point". The "point" I would take is that they feel even more self important and the centre of attention than they ever have the right to be or should be.

But a big thankyou to Celtic, utter, utter cunts that you are.

Ironically the ref at the Allianz Arena game was sh*te. if we so much as looked at a Bayern player a foul was given.

I'm pretty sure with a stronger ref, it'd have been closer. probably 4-1...

Ironically the ref at the Allianz Arena game was sh*te. if we so much as looked at a Bayern player a foul was given.

I'm pretty sure with a stronger ref, it'd have been closer. probably 4-1...

To be fair you're right. I believe Mackie had a quality goal chalked off for offside that was actually on. Still - generally I felt the standard of offciating was much higher.

I'm pretty sure with a goalkeeper with stronger wrists it'd have been closer.

;)

I remember very little of the match, being the drunkest I've ever been at a match but what I do remember was the ref being very shite towards us and the highlights giving that view some credibility. That said, the keeper didn't help but not being in any way as good as them in general didn't either.

From BBC/Retard:

Scotland's referees will today tell the Scottish Football Association that they will not call off their planned weekend strike, but Dutch referees are poised to ensure that the six Scottish Premier League fixtures and the ALBA Challenge Cup final will go ahead. (Daily Record)