Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What do you drive?

Tyrant

Too many forums?!?!? I canna be arsed joining forums just to ask one question and then forget username and password  >:D

300 bhp just now - prodrive kit would take it to 330 bhp I think and make more of an exhaust burble. £1700 quid though!  :o

One I got has already got 18 inch Prodrive alloys which are CAF... so reckon just need the inbuilt satnav and more burbleburbleburbleburbleburble and it'll do me... until I get subwoofer lust 8)

Fair doos but the chunces are that you'll have more and more questions. Find a local one and you'll find it extremely helpful.  :thumbsup:

£1700 for an extra 30BHP? I suppose that's ok if you're loaded. Go to Wallace Performance in Bridge of Don and they'll get you a new new stainless steel exhaust with any level of burble you want for £300 - £400.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentorred - can I pick yer brains, please?  ???

I'd been looking to get the 330S Impreza for the inbuilt satnav but the seats were like concrete so just got the STI. I'd still like to fit a satnav... any idea what make the Subaru factory installed sat nav is? Would it be easy to fit myself? And would I be able to wire in the steering wheel volume controls and stuff to the stereo in the sat nav? All i can see on google is references to "MY08" satnav... is that a make?

... and can ye get me a AFC discount on a Prodrive kit?  ;)

Thanks!

I think working in a Subaru dealership would have been my second choice of career. When I drove my bosses WRX round the block 9 years ago, I decided there and then I wanted one. It took 9 years but was worth it  8)

I am in the USA. So not sure about over there, but here Kenwood make the sat nav system for Subaru.

Chief Wiggum who used to come here has a Subaru WR1 it is a special edition made for to honour the British Rally team. he picked me and the wife up in Torry last year when we were over to take us to his house in Cove. Really fast, We were thrown back in our seats every time he accelerated. LOL. 

Nae when the car was £5,000 cheaper  :thumbsup: And I dinnae just want stainless exhaust, was this whole thread an advertising scam?  ;) I want prodrive! I need prodrive! That's 4 exhausts!

Kenwood? Thanks Mentor  8)

Then minus £1700 is still a saving of £3300 = happy days! Get the Prodrive kit on!

Good luck with the bill when you need all your cat converters changed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You going to be controversial and say the Hatch is the best body shape  ;D  I must admit to not being keen on launch but it has grown on me and is my second fav body style. Did you ever get the Prodrive kit?

Mine is standard apart from a Blitz Nur spec R  Which I had to get a baffle for cause it was just too loud.

Fuck me. I have zero recollection of this thread!

Nae sure about Alford Jäger. My Scooby's going up for sale as soon as I put another MOT on it. :-( if I've still got it then I might not be able to resist a wee run roond the famous Alförd Ring! Had one of the Alförd Ring stickers on my last car!

Contrary to popular belief, the car that we drive is more a reflection of our status in society and is proportional to the size of our HL&S wallets rather than our penises. The size of car we drive does not statistically relate to penis length or girth whilst penis-envy does raise its head in automotive comparisons.

WHAT?!?!?!? Why ye sellin it?

Thought ye'd put alot of effort into gettin work done to it?

If ye PM me details I might be interested. Hopefully getting a garage built soon and after doing the Rally Experience at Knockhill last week I think I might want a classic turbo as a track car or project car to tinker aboot on.

ChiefWiggum - new Subaru coupe is the BRZ and think there will be an STi version. Some good write ups but it is getting slated on the cover of one of the car mags this month. It's waaaay overpriced so don't think it'll be popular.

Well I certainly don't want to sell it. But it's a sacrifice that I'm making because I'm about to embark in a mortgage. So the plan is to switch to a boring (but much cheaper) diesel.

Ill fire ye a PM with some details and ye can let me know if it sounds like what yer looking for.

Fuck me. I have zero recollection of this thread!

Nae sure about Alford Jäger. My Scooby's going up for sale as soon as I put another MOT on it. :-( if I've still got it then I might not be able to resist a wee run roond the famous Alförd Ring! Had one of the Alförd Ring stickers on my last car!

I'll give you £100 (cash) for it?

My shite skitreon is shite and aboot to die. Went in to try the new punto (had one before ages ago )  comes with heaps oh shit tom tom, bluetooth, ac, speed reg and sun roof,  but got that thingy that kills the engine at red lights that bugs me. Apart fae that enjoyed drive.