Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen

Two great finishes from us. That's MacLean got off the mark and Paton should get a bit of confidence from what was a very good goal.

What the fuck happened with Langfield at the first? Studs caught in the ground?

And as for that penalty decision... quite possibly the softest award I've ever seen.  Simply scandalous.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great finishes from us. That's MacLean got off the mark and Paton should get a bit of confidence from what was a very good goal.

And as for that penalty decision... quite possibly the softest award I've ever seen.  Simply scandalous.

I can't get my head around their first goal.

How did that even happen?

What about the scrummage in the middle of the park? He was at the time talking to his linesman about another issue so missed it all. He went to the other linesman then back to the one he was talking to originally then randomly decided to book a Hibs player. How he came to that conclusion I have no idea.

It took the officials about ten seconds before they even noticed that 21 players were having a go at each other in the centre circle. It sums up the incompetence of the ref last night, and the hibs boy was unlucky his name was drawn out the hat to get booked.

It took the officials about ten seconds before they even noticed that 21 players were having a go at each other in the centre circle. It sums up the incompetence of the ref last night, and the hibs boy was unlucky his name was drawn out the hat to get booked.

That ref has been a twat for years.

031109hearts16.jpg

Can't find the picture of Shearer being held back from attacking him though.

Guest rocket debris

Langfield never uses his feet enough. It cost us with the first Motherwell goal and it cost us last night.

Agree, scandalous penalty decision.

I thought Langfield had one tremendous stop last night.

Only after he'd fucked up the inital save.  He seemed all over the place last night, messed up several simple takes and made a total fucking mess of the first goal.  Defence in general seemed a bit nervy and were really struggling with the high ball to Nish (so much for silky football).  Great improvement on Saturday but as soon as they got one back I was hoping we'd do enough to scrape a draw.  We did in the end but had the best chance of the night when Duff should have scored.  Also can anyone that watched it on Alba rememeber if Kerr was offside when clean through on the left?  If he was he should be shot.  If he wasn't the standside linesman should be shot

At the time I thought Kerr looked miles onside.

Langfield did have a poor game, in general his kicking is good but there were a few times he choose to punt the ball into the sky instead of keeping it simple. Langfield just needs to get focused again, especially with the replay coming up.

Sounds like the ref and linesmen had a bit of a nightmare to say the least.

I read a report earlier saying the linesman flagged Zemmama offside when he was still in his own half!

Would have taken a draw before the game, disappointing that we couldn't hold on but by the sounds of things a draw was about fair?

Only after he'd fucked up the inital save.  He seemed all over the place last night, messed up several simple takes and made a total fucking mess of the first goal.  Defence in general seemed a bit nervy and were really struggling with the high ball to Nish (so much for silky football).  Great improvement on Saturday but as soon as they got one back I was hoping we'd do enough to scrape a draw.  We did in the end but had the best chance of the night when Duff should have scored.  Also can anyone that watched it on Alba rememeber if Kerr was offside when clean through on the left?  If he was he should be shot.  If he wasn't the standside linesman should be shot

He looked offside by bout a yard. He was on his own so timing his run shouldnt have been an issue!  I thought he looked really good otherwise.  Apart from the cats arse on the back oh his heed