Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

And the question is.....Raith or Airdrie

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure they don't  ???

I'm under the impression supporters clubs get asked how many they want - then are dealt out tickets at same time as season ticket and shareholders.

Hope not, disillusioned former ST holders should get them first  :thumbsup:

Could do with our game being put back a bit though. I've got a party to go to on the Saturday and me ex will be there, and if i've had an all day session before going there there's a 50/50 chance it'll end up with us having a fight or sex :-\

Guest rocket debris

Could do with our game being put back a bit though. I've got a party to go to on the Saturday and me ex will be there, and if i've had an all day session before going there there's a 50/50 chance it'll end up with us having a fight or sex :-\

You would perform better at either if you weren't on the lash all day. Ahh fuck her, it's your ex. 

Perfect opportunity for an angry pirate  :thumbsup: