Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

And the question is.....Raith or Airdrie

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest rocket debris

A fair amount of "fans" with extreme right views who are not afraid of showing this side of themselves.  Some of them turned up a game with KKK hoods because the opposition had a black guy playing for them (Gretna, I think it was).  If you do a google/YouTube search for Airdrie Section B you'll probably understand pretty quickly why they're not particularly liked.

By the process of eliminatyrdom, I'm guessing Coatbridge is the kafflick green side. Hear these two adjoining shitholes have strong denominational root brainwashing practises resulting in continuing mutual acts of violence. Telt ye religion was nae eese fer fuck all.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they got on the pitch after the game as that was their last as Airdrie and I think there were some dubious flags and salutes

By the process of eliminatyrdom, I'm guessing Coatbridge is the kafflick green side. Hear these two adjoining shitholes have strong denominational root brainwashing practises resulting in continuing mutual acts of violence. Telt ye religion was nae eese fer fuck all.

Pretty much. Two places I'd urge anyone to steer well clear of.

they got on the pitch after the game as that was their last as Airdrie and I think there were some dubious flags and salutes

Pretty much. Two places I'd urge anyone to steer well clear of.

And the surrounding villages, which id anything are even worse than the towns themselves ::)

And the surrounding villages, which id anything are even worse than the towns themselves ::)

Aye, can't remember the name of the village, but one of them has the Broxi Bar with the helpful reminder outside that handguns are not permitted in "The lounge area".  Another village, may well be the next one up from that one as you head away from Glasgow has the Paul Gascoigne and Brian Laudrup Lounges, rather tastefully advertised with a pic of Gazza pretending to play the flute with a Union flag as the background.  It's like the land that time forgot. Truly hellish.

Fucking hell that video is horrific! I loved this quote from one of the half-wits who posted on it:

God save our Queen? and God save christianity befor the labour party realy fuck us.

???

I could have sworn that one of the reasons why politics is so fucked in this country is precisely because the previous Labour Prime Minister had a major Christ-related hard-on. I've been wrong before, mind.

Actually converted to Roman Cafflicism once he'd left office.

Officially converted after he left office, but that was only to avoid the controversy of having a Catholic PM. Its just like Mary Queen of Scots who practiced catholicism privately but in public was a proddy.

Guest rocket debris

But he was a Catholic  :evilbat:

Implies that he's jumped ship again or is deceased.

The born-again crowd are interesting. For 2 seconds. Once got served by a white lassie in a petrol station in Dundee. Shell, actually. Broughty Ferry, then. It wasn't as blunt as "what's with the rag heid gear, quine?" but she had one of those things on her napper, the apparel that Sarkozy is outlawing. "It's my religion" she said, I think, but I was bored by then.

Converting to religion, rather than having been indoctrinated, is like saying to the world "how fucked up am I?" At least the indoctrinees were proven to lack critical thinking abilities and/or never outgrew their conditioning/parents. As I said, two seconds. 

Guest rocket debris

I was at college with one.

When asked why he become a born again Christian he said "I saw Jesus" so I asked him if he was white "yes" he replied. "Well it wasn't fucking jesus" I retorted.

He also said that god cured him of epilepsy.

As you may or may not know it is possible to grow out of epilepsy and epilepsy can also cause hallucinations. Stupid cunt proportioned all of this to some mythical bullshit.

::)

He wasn't an AFC fan at Hampden in 85/86 for the League Cup final v. Hibs by any chance. Boy took an eppy on the terracing next to us. I had never seen a person fitting and remember the whites of the reverse of the eyeballs in his sockets. Felt pretty useless watching him but what can you do? Maybe I did say a prayer for him. 

Fucking hell that video is horrific! I loved this quote from one of the half-wits who posted on it:

???

I could have sworn that one of the reasons why politics is so fucked in this country is precisely because the previous Labour Prime Minister had a major Christ-related hard-on. I've been wrong before, mind.

What they're on about is the idea that Labour represent nice but dims. Which is more or less believable if comparing them to other main parties.

Guest rocket debris

tape a cocktail shaker to his hand.

I'm sorry to ruin the symmetry of your number of the beast for now but the shite you speak, it will be temporary.

How the fuck can the pitch be frozen, its been above freezing for a while now and Kirkcaldy is on the bloody coast. I can foresee a ticket panic situation.

Would I be right in saying that season ticket holders will get priority before general sale or no?

Guest rocket debris

Would I be right in saying that season ticket holders will get priority before general sale or no?

If every shareholder exercises their right to buy tickets, there will be fuck all left for you.