🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red Ultras

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RU TO DISBAND AS OF TODAY..mass PM

« Message sent Today at 1:54pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS OF TODAY THE RED ULTRAS HAVE DISBANDED.

THANK YOU TO ALL FANS WHO HAVE HELPED OVER THE YEARS.

WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BRING.

STAND FREE 

Got to say, some of their displays were amazing and really helped generate an atmosphere at what is a morgue at times these days.  The European nights a couple of seasons ago were superb, and their tribute to the helicopter victims was quite something.

While they appear to have had some cretins in their group (e.g. the boy with the flare), some were far too quick to criticise the Red Ultras who at least make some attempt to liven up the atmosphere.

The displays were often good but the atmosphere at the European Nights and Old Firm games would have been the same whether they had a display or not.

I dont actually see many people criticising them for trying to liven up the atmosphere. It's the idiotic ways in which they try to do so which are criticised.

The displays were often good but the atmosphere at the European Nights and Old Firm games would have been the same whether they had a display or not.

I dont actually see many people criticising them for trying to liven up the atmosphere. It's the idiotic ways in which they try to do so which are criticised.

Who handed organised the horns at the European nights?  Was the club?  I wasn't sure.

Guest rocket debris

Since there is no group now it apparently won't stop 30 of their lands going for me, YUS.

Questions.

By "lands", I take it you mean "lads"? How did you get an "n" in there? Look at your keyboard. Just how?

You celebrate potential violence towards you from two and a half dozen males or geographical territories. Why? You hate yourself that much?

Sad if true, but think it was always going to be the inevitable outcome eventually - it's what the club and Herr Morgan obviously wanted.

They got the blame for some stuff that wasn't them but were a convenient scapegoat and I think enjoyed the notoriety. They were guilty on more than one occasion for flares and smoke bombs so showed they couldn't shoulder the responsibility for their members. Whether people think flares are acceptable or not is irrelevant due to the laws in place. I thought they had a good thing going with the smoke machines at Pittodrie but looks like individual stupidity spoiled it for the majority.

Agree. I think they certainly contributed towards the atmosphere at Pittodrie and I for one will be sad to see them go. The club has finally got their wish  :hammer:

Agree. I think they certainly contributed towards the atmosphere at Pittodrie and I for one will be sad to see them go. The club has finally got their wish  :hammer:

Singing their own songs, doing a silly wave dance and telling their members to stop singing when me and Jute started singing stand free was my last experience of them. All they did was ruin the atmosphere.

Questions.

By "lands", I take it you mean "lads"? How did you get an "n" in there? Look at your keyboard. Just how?

You celebrate potential violence towards you from two and a half dozen males or geographical territories. Why? You hate yourself that much?

Yeah, I meant 'lads' was typing in another window at the same time and thought of something not for here, sorry.

Well you see, to conquer fear you must become the fear, I am just showing them that if they want to come and turn this in to violence then I am more than happy for them to do so.

Agree with Jager's sentiments.  they were a group trying to improve the support of AFC and I don't think that can ever be a bad thing.

It's a shame though that some folk lump the whole group in with one or two arsehole members (I should say I've not had any run in with any of them, just going on others' experiences) but it seems the way with our support and it's more than a bit sad.

We should really get on to those weegie fakers next... ;)

Sad if true, but think it was always going to be the inevitable outcome eventually - it's what the club and Herr Morgan obviously wanted.

They got the blame for some stuff that wasn't them but were a convenient scapegoat and I think enjoyed the notoriety. They were guilty on more than one occasion for flares and smoke bombs so showed they couldn't shoulder the responsibility for their members. Whether people think flares are acceptable or not is irrelevant due to the laws in place. I thought they had a good thing going with the smoke machines at Pittodrie but looks like individual stupidity spoiled it for the majority.

Dnipro flare was allegedly an ASC lad but never read the Ultras deny it on messageboards when blamed for the fine. Parkheid smokebomb was an occasional poster on here who now lives abroad who just happened to travel to the game with the RU without being a member.

So long - and thanks for your efforts, Red Ultras. Wonder who the thickos are going to gang up on now for interrupting their sweetie rustling?

8vp8wn.jpg

And the Sigma flares?

A self-congratulatory group of nobodies who cost the club money without giving anything appreciable back.

RIP

Thoughts with your families...

p.s. on a more serious note...

those banners like in the above pic are great but why do you need to be in a club to produce them? i didn't think the ultras made a ton of cash.

the ultras went on ad nausium about how afc wanted rid of them. the banners weren't produced by more than a couple of people so why can't these people do it on behalf of afc instead of "oh look at me i'm like a central european in ne scotland"

back the club or fuck off. your not special just because you think you're different.