Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

AFC christmas prezzies

It's that time of year where you're favorite football team come to your rescue when relatives and friends insist you need to tell them what to get you.

So what Aberdeen bumff have you got your eye on this year?

I'm thinking a latte mug, navy blue hoodie, 2nd scarf on the list and mibees the cushion. I'm slightly annoyed that the cool red pyjamas are only available for children though! The duvet set also. ffs AFC get it sorted!

also notice the 'for her' section has a shopping list notepad and tea towel...very pc.  ;)

I'm never in the club shop these days, I always buy the new home top when it comes out online.

After having a quick look online there's not really anything that stands out and is worth buying imo. Poor stuff.

Fookin Hell, that's a bit steep (£13.99 + £6.00 postage). Costco are selling this cheaper ....

And they certainly don't retail for the (£40-£50) as mentioned.

STAND FREE!!

I had £50 in vouchers from red rewards to spend, so bought two infant away kits at £22 each and the aforementioned tea towel for the flat.

First kit is going to my cousins wee lad growing up in Banchory in a football free environment, but thought I should get in before his hun uncle does anything. The second one is for my Swedish mate who now follows the dons wee lad.

Fookin Hell, that's a bit steep (£13.99 + £6.00 postage). Costco are selling this cheaper ....

And they certainly don't retail for the (£40-£50) as mentioned.

STAND FREE!!

Cannae comment upon Costco price, but saw these advertisied in a sunday paper at £44.99

anyway, its only money....and it was hers ;)

It's that time of year where you're favorite football team come to your rescue when relatives and friends insist you need to tell them what to get you.

I'm thinking a latte mug, navy blue hoodie, 2nd scarf on the list and mibees the cushion. I'm slightly annoyed that the cool red pyjamas are only available for children though! The duvet set also. ffs AFC get it sorted!

also notice the 'for her' section has a shopping list notepad and tea towel...very pc.  ;)

>:D

I think the "bumff" available this year is very poor, compared to the last few years. In last few years there has been a much wider range of gifts, such as AFC decanter wi shot glasses set, toothbrushes, 'designer' AFC t-shirts, lots of car bumff like AFC car mats and furry dice (for Jager ;)), as well as jammies for men, women and kids (albeit women's jammies were always feckin pink  :hammer: )

This year alot of the items have been online for a while. but re-marketed in his/her's categories for Christmas. Noticed the non-pc listing of tea-towel and shopping list in the her category. AFC web-designer has obviously not met Hebrew, Northfield_Quine, Broch_Doll or me  :thumbsup:

I think the "bumff" available this year is very poor, compared to the last few years. In last few years there has been a much wider range of gifts, such as AFC decanter wi shot glasses set, toothbrushes, 'designer' AFC t-shirts, lots of car bumff like AFC car mats and furry dice (for Jager ;) ), as well as jammies for men, women and kids (albeit women's jammies were always feckin pink  :hammer: )

This year alot of the items have been online for a while. but re-marketed in his/her's categories for Christmas. Noticed the non-pc listing of tea-towel and shopping list in the her category. AFC web-designer has obviously not met Hebrew, Northfield_Quine, Broch_Doll or me  :thumbsup:

I have bought the teatowels as a surprise pressie for Padre  ;D