Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons V St. Johnstone

It was fantastic, should encourage him to do more of the same!

Was a fantastic counter attack and probably the best worked goal at Pittodrie in quite a while.

Just a shame for Pawlett that he didn't manage to get himself a goal later in the game when he stormed away from Rutkiewicz.  I don't remember him being as slow as that when he played for us!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the spells when Iwas just about crapping myself towards the end I really enjoyed the game. Shame Paton's effort came back off the woodwork, would have been some goal.

Reckon Pawlett was taken off because he was on a booking and the ref was having another howler, so maybe "safety first" from McGhee?

So that's 3 wins on my last 3 visits to Pittodrie............hmmmmmm

Well taken goal from Aluko, Pawlett has got some set of afterburners, though it was St Johnstone, not the quickest I expect.

Sounds like we were unfortunate not to have scudded them early on, post and crossbar too.

The pen? Can't really see much but Miller definitely has his arm across the fella. Nice to see a wee ref's decision go our way though.

I didn't think either of us were particularly worked up.

I expressed my opinion then you expressed yours. Then I reiterated mine then you yours.

I then said that my opinion wasn't asking for you to care and you felt that I had taken your opinion personally.

I then joked that you needed to chill in a jokey fashion and you lost the plot. ;)

Crikey.

No, seriously....

;)

The only curly hair I have is my pubes.

He looks nothing like me and I am probably a better singer.

However I am not taking it personally.

You might not be talking to me because you know my real name.

Maybe you should have said @fatjim.

I am now gonna be thinking of that next Saturday night  :-*

I do know your real name but I thought that was our secret  ;)

We still have the undeniable ability to make everything as fucking hard as possible! Delighted with the 3 points obviously but for fuck FFS! We seemed absolutely determind to let them equalise again!

Anyway. Some real encouraging performances starting to come through so that's good. I thought Miller started off looking more interested but then seemed to get bored and once again stopped trying. Was lucky to win a penalty the way he did.. the amount of times he falls over it was always going to happen eventually I suppose.

Great 3 points. We really needed to get back to winning games, and obviously score more than one goal. It was highly frustrating listening, and I can only imagine it must have been even worse watching it! Still, great teamwork for the first goal, and we had a number of chances to kill off the game. Paton's shot was fantastic!

Good weekend all round for Aberdeen, Rob Roy Reds beat HIVs 4-0 :)