Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jokes

mizer

Two couples on holiday, and husbands Jim and Dave decide to try and get their ladies to wife swap.

Amazingly they agree but Jim knows hiw wife is on her time of the month so he has got one up on Dave.

They agree that at breakfast they'll tap the spoon on the table to show however many times they shagged the other's missus.

Next morning Jim grins and taps the table twice, looks across at Dave who smiles then taps once on the jam and three times on the Nutella!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Maple - "Michael Jackson only invented the moonwalk so he could sneak up on children."

This made me laugh

Whats the difference between beer and non alcholoic beer?

its a bit like giving head to your sister............ tastes the same but its just not right

Whats pink and got cobwebs?

madeleine mcanns bike................. too soon?  Bet that one gets me a few dislikes

This made me laugh

Whats the difference between beer and non alcholoic beer?

its a bit like giving head to your sister............ tastes the same but its just not right

Whats pink and got cobwebs?

madeleine mcanns bike................. too soon?  Bet that one gets me a few dislikes

I went to see Frankie Boyle a couple of weeks ago and he made a couple of jokes about Maddie that he hadn't been allowed to air on Mock the Week - I laughed a lot  ;D

• 1 month later...

I bumped into a guy crying outside John Lewis today. He told me he was crying because he hated this time of year. When I asked why he hated it he said he hated having to dress up in a red outfit and embarrass himself infront of so many people.

I told Paul Hartley that it was his decision to sign for Aberdeen!

Shamelessly stolen from a mate who text me it.

• 1 month later...

Well be careful out there, a rape can turn into a murder at the drop of a brick.

Or the twist of a neck.

Sky News:

"Joanna Yeates Brother in Hole of Despair"

I felt exactly the same last time I made a hole in my wank sock that I borrowed from my sister.