Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

The Just In From The Match Thread...

IMO - Miller was not in the game at all today,Ā  granted we were not an attacking force at all today, but under Jimmy alot of the time Miller would be involved in the game because we would continuously pump the ball high up to him and he would win the flick on(or free kick). Under MMcG he seems to be trying to play it on the ground more, Do you think this will limit Millers involvement in the game more ??

Ā 

For what is worth I thought Aluko was our best player today and I thought Paton made a difference when he replaced McGuire.

Thankfully Hamilton got a gubbing today and hopefully we should do them next Saturday,Ā  hopefully (work permitting) I will make it to that one

Ā 

Stand FreeĀ  Ā  :AFC2:

Ā 

That baffles me, he was terrible today asides from the goal.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That baffles me, he was terrible today asides from the goal.

Was an absolute waste of space.Didnt do anything to help the back line Hinkel had the freedom to come forward without being tracked. Paton and Langfield were the only 2 players that got pass marks....Paton must start next week

Was an absolute waste of space.Didnt do anything to help the back line Hinkel had the freedom to come forward without being tracked. Paton and Langfield were the only 2 players that got pass marks....Paton must start next week

You didn't rate The beast then?

Agree wholeheartedly with that. Langfield, Aluko and Paton were superb in an otherwise completely inept performance from the Dons.

Ā 

Do you either watch or type with your eyes shut? To claim anyone in a red shirt today was "superb" is ludicrous. On or two were half decent but none of them were any better and to suggest otherwise is insanity.

Yesterday was fucking horrendous. The first game I have ever left early. Men against boys for the most part and that first half was one of the worst performances by an Aberdeen team I have ever seen.

You can't have been to much games over the last 10 years then.

Apart from the past 2/3, you would be correct.

Ā 

Inept. Awful. Shocking.

I'll be honest, the first half yesterday was awful, McGhee rightly looked disgusted with what he had just seen and as bad as the first half was I have seen worse, much worse infact, the Hamilton game last season away and the Gretna games the season before, much, much worse.

I'll be honest, the first half yesterday was awful, McGhee rightly looked disgusted with what he had just seen and as bad as the first half was I have seen worse, much worse infact, the Hamilton game last season away and the Gretna games the season before, much, much worse.

Ā 

It's not a competition to see who's seen worse. The fact is, we were fucking stinking yesterday and if that doesn't worry you then there's something wrong.

Some good crosses from him today, but yet again he proved he's not a defender.Ā  He was awful at the back.

Ā 

Yip, he's either going to have to move into midfield again, otherwise get a defensive left midfielder in to cover for him - hopeless defender but great at deadball situations, a pretty frustrating situation

Ā 

Ā 

I was at Pittodrie yesterday and I can honestly say it wasn't the worst I have seen your team play. At some stages in the second half at 3-1 there was a fair few worried tims. Hope yez can pick it up though and do something half decent this season. Or even just humping the huns again would do meĀ  ;)

I was at Pittodrie yesterday and I can honestly say it wasn't the worst I have seen your team play. At some stages in the second half at 3-1 there was a fair few worried tims. Hope yez can pick it up though and do something half decent this season. Or even just humping the huns again would do meĀ  ;)

Ā 

Fuck off.

nae need eh. thought i was doing quite well coming here and not ripping the piss.

Ignore him mate, thanks for your kind words, good to see you have a wee soft spot for the dons, wanting us to do well and that, hope you win the league mate, you are a much better footballing side this year and will hopefully rape the huns.

Ā 

Also good luck for Tuesday.

I was at Pittodrie yesterday and I can honestly say it wasn't the worst I have seen your team play. At some stages in the second half at 3-1 there was a fair few worried tims. Hope yez can pick it up though and do something half decent this season. Or even just humping the huns again would do me Ā ;)

Ā 

We'll beat the Huns for us, not for you Tattie Howkers.

Typical Brothers Grim spin on things.

Get real min, we all view you as two cheeks of the same arse.

Ā 

Ā 

Fuck off you patronising cunt. Go chat about the IRA on the huddleboard or something.