🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

For the want of seven goals last night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best not to mention how much your salary is

Especially when so called dirty students can earn more than it by working part time while studying

Students earn 26k a year by working part time?

I was just taking the piss saying that.

Students earn 26k a year by working part time?

I was just taking the piss saying that.

who said anything about 26k?

yer the one with an apparent 13k salary. (£1100 above min wage)

There is a certain aquantance of mine in the final year of his degree who is also an assistant manager of an edinburgh nightclub.

just bought himself a new car with his last bonus.

There is a certain aquantance of mine in the final year of his degree who is also an assistant manager of an edinburgh nightclub.

Bloody drug dealers....

;)

So I missed read it. I thought you said double. My apologies.

Ive seen the drawings and specifications

I wasn't questioning you big fella, more Andrews.

There aren't very many housebuilders, luxury or otherwise that have properly luxurious specs.

Some are just a bit better than others and Milne's probably are. I'm sure there are much better alternatives but there's a lot more to the houses he builds than just the house, he does get very good locations where folk will want "nice" big hooses or luxury apartments. 

Of course there is a massive profit for Milne in these houses, he has the resources to supply the materials and the workforce to mass produce homes on a grand scale.

But Andrew, are you seriously telling me that thousands and thousands of oil rich Aberdonians, intelligent, well-travelled, notoriously thrifty men and women, have chosen to splurge hundreds of thousands of their well earned pounds on sub-standard accommodation?  While they could have saved themselves from this ticking negative equity timebomb by consulting 15 year old Andrew from Alford?

I'm rolling my eyes.

::)

See?

Mainstream developers very rarely make high spec home's as its all about profit for them. I don't know much about stewart Milne homes as I've not seen the drawings or lived in one. But i wouldn't have thought it would be much different. Was randomly chatting to a small scale developer about this on friday night.

Of course there is a massive profit for Milne in these houses, he has the resources to supply the materials and the workforce to mass produce homes on a grand scale.

But Andrew, are you seriously telling me that thousands and thousands of oil rich Aberdonians, intelligent, well-travelled, notoriously thrifty men and women, have chosen to splurge hundreds of thousands of their well earned pounds on sub-standard accommodation?  While they could have saved themselves from this ticking negative equity timebomb by consulting 15 17 year old Andrew from Alford?

I'm rolling my eyes.

See?

I'm 17.

Also I was thinking while cutting the grass....

But Andrew, are you seriously telling me that thousands and thousands of oil rich Aberdonians, intelligent, well-travelled, notoriously thrifty men and women, have chosen to splurge hundreds of thousands of their well earned pounds on sub-standard accommodation?  While they could have saved themselves from this ticking negative equity timebomb by consulting 15 year old Andrew from Alford?

I'm rolling my eyes.

See?

I could build 100 sheds in Aberdeen in a good location and people would still pay £200k for them. What something is worth is not the same as what people are willing to pay for it.

Also I was thinking while cutting the grass....

I could build 100 sheds in Aberdeen in a good location and people would still pay £200k for them. What something is worth is not the same as what people are willing to pay for it.

Whose grass were you cutting?

Happy Birthday anyway Andrew  :thumbsup: