🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

For the want of seven goals last night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this thread should have a twin -

"For the want of 100k or 2 this summer...

We would have the biggest night in pittodrie (and biggest away support at Goodison too), gained extra TV revenue and a significant amount in gate receipts towards covering our total losses from Setanta/redundancy payments.

We could keep the better players and make a couple of additions to maintain an SPL quality side for the year.

Instead, we're fucked."

I think that would be too long a title for a thread though!

And in retrospect, maybe it would be more depressing if we had strengthened the team before we eventually got pumped by Olomouc. Or would it have been better to lose 4-1 on aggregate, knowing it was the best you could expect for the rest of the season? We were pumped by the better team but it is made worse by the fact their fans seem to be total cunts. At least there is still the possibility (mirage?) that a new face or 3 can bring a new start.

I'm away to walk the dogs. Past the two or three Milne housing developments on the way. Cunt.

Maybe this thread should have a twin -

"For the want of 100k or 2 this summer...

We would have the biggest night in pittodrie (and biggest away support at Goodison too), gained extra TV revenue and a significant amount in gate receipts towards covering our total losses from Setanta/redundancy payments.

We could keep the better players and make a couple of additions to maintain an SPL quality side for the year.

Instead, we're fucked."

I think that would be too long a title for a thread though!

And in retrospect, maybe it would be more depressing if we had strengthened the team before we eventually got pumped by Olomouc. Or would it have been better to lose 4-1 on aggregate, knowing it was the best you could expect for the rest of the season? We were pumped by the better team but it is made worse by the fact their fans seem to be total cunts. At least there is still the possibility (mirage?) that a new face or 3 can bring a new start.

I'm away to walk the dogs. Past the two or three Milne housing developments on the way. Cunt.

There fucking shit to live in. Total fucking cunt.

So shit he managed to make himself £400million off selling them.

I think not.

They are shit to live in.

Cheap to make, quick to build, people will buy them because they are brand new and look nice in the brochure.

Then the cheque clears and they realise that theres no storage, the rooms are all tiny and those apparent quality finishes are actually that great.

Build each house for £50k. sell each house for £150k. 100 house development nets you 10million profit

You think developers get rich by 'spending' money?

If it's that simple, you go out and build 1000 houses and become new chairman then....

And seriously, who goes and spends all that money without checking if there's enough storage or not?!

They aren't built to high quality. I don't know why you won't except that. And it is that easy but you need high amounts of capital behind you and cheap labour which I'm guessing neither I or Tom have.

They are shit to live in.

Cheap to make, quick to build, people will buy them because they are brand new and look nice in the brochure.

Then the cheque clears and they realise that theres no storage, the rooms are all tiny and those apparent quality finishes are actually that great.

Build each house for £50k. sell each house for £150k. 100 house development nets you 10million profit

You think developers get rich by 'spending' money?

If it's that simple, you go out and build 1000 houses and become new chairman then....

And seriously, who goes and spends all that money without checking if there's enough storage or not?!

They aren't built to high quality. I don't know why you won't except that. And it is that easy but you need high amounts of capital behind you and cheap labour which I'm guessing neither I or Tom have.

And they're not expensive either, you get what you pay for.

And they're not expensive either, you get what you pay for.

Its that sort of thinking that helped fucked over the housing market

For the same price I paid for my 2bed flat which is a renovated tenement I could have had a brand new modern one just up the road that had bedrooms literally half the size of mine (if ya can fit a double bed in its a double bedroom. fuck having wardrobes, floor space etc), a kitchen/living room that is smaller than just my living room and 1 parking space (I have a selection to choose from)

Why was it the same price? because it was brand new but it is now worth about 40-50% less than it was when bought. Tenement flats have dropped a max of 20%