Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The obligatory Olomouc away roll call thread

Interesting to see that the club charged us more than face value for the tickets. They should have been about £8.

Fuck it, Olomouc is a fucking beautiful place, lets juts go there, enjoy the beer, party with the locals and have a good fucking time. Europe is over and McGhee has to use this game to fine tune the squad in time for the arrival of Celtic.

I'll be depressed about this until I step onto the plane on Monday, from that point on I'll stop giving a fuck.

Should indeed have been about £7.55, but as ever, the club are penalising true fans. Seems a bit pointless for a profit of C £6k.

The club should be refunding the ticket cover price for those travelling after the shameful display last week.

That rant being over. Hope you all have a 'rerr terr'!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning fae prague, had that plum stuff lastnight Padders, rough as fuck, beer is fantastic and no hangover with it, CZECH FTW.

Fecking hell Niall, you had Padre's plums last night and you're on here bragging about it :o

Can't have been that heavy a night if you're up and about already.

Is Padre posting for you to get yer hole ???

Enjoy the trip. :thumbsup:

Fecking hell Niall, you had Padre's plums last night and you're on here bragging about it :o

Can't have been that heavy a night if you're up and about already.

Is Padre posting for you to get yer hole ???

Enjoy the trip. :thumbsup:

It's the back o 10, was up at 8, Czech drinks don't leave you hungover, thankfully, was in a cracking Irish bar lastnight, Irish black russians are awesome as is the absinthe and coffee cocktails.

It's the back o 10, was up at 8, Czech drinks don't leave you hungover, thankfully, was in a cracking Irish bar lastnight, Irish black russians are awesome as is the absinthe and coffee cocktails.

Fucks sake you are in the CZECH REPUBLIC what the fuck are you doing in a irish bar  :hammer:>:D

Fucks sake you are in the CZECH REPUBLIC what the fuck are you doing in a irish bar  :hammer:>:D

I imagine that's where everyone will congregate! Suits me, I can have the real pubs to myself! Yass!

Morning fae prague, had that plum stuff lastnight Padders, rough as fuck, beer is fantastic and no hangover with it, CZECH FTW.

It's best to have Slivovice after food in my experience otherwise your night will become something similar to the scene from mean streets that I posted elsewhere!