Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

The obligatory Olomouc away roll call thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14.06 All clubs in the UEFA club competitions must make at least 5% of the total

capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a

segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up

to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs

in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc.

Ā 

Say their capacity is 10,000 with the works being carried out, that's 500 normal ticket and 200 for the suits.

Ā 

Would be more than we had in Athens and about the same or just less than Dnipro?

Ā 

Everyone will be fine.

Say their capacity is 10,000 with the works being carried out, that's 500 normal ticket and 200 for the suits.

Ā 

Would be more than we had in Athens and about the same or just less than Dnipro?

Ā 

Everyone will be fine.

Ā 

Good info, only problem is IMO there will be more going to this than either Athens or Dnipro, but I guess we will see when the ticket frenzy begins.

Pretty tickets, pointless ticketsĀ  :(

Ā 

6288_133639341857_522641857_3649485_2773549_n.jpg

Ā 

Interesting to see that the club charged us more than face value for the tickets. They should have been about ƂĀ£8.

Ā 

Fuck it, Olomouc is a fucking beautiful place, lets juts go there, enjoy the beer, party with the locals and have a good fucking time. Europe is over and McGhee has to use this game to fine tune the squad in time for the arrival of Celtic.

Ā 

I'll be depressed about this until I step onto the plane on Monday, from that point on I'll stop giving a fuck.

Interesting to see that the club charged us more than face value for the tickets. They should have been about ƂĀ£8.

Ā 

Fuck it, Olomouc is a fucking beautiful place, lets juts go there, enjoy the beer, party with the locals and have a good fucking time. Europe is over and McGhee has to use this game to fine tune the squad in time for the arrival of Celtic.

Ā 

I'll be depressed about this until I step onto the plane on Monday, from that point on I'll stop giving a fuck.

Ā 

Indeed!