Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tribute to last game

Guest Fife-Red-1903

Normally hate these things but that was excellent

Loved the RedTV commentary and some good crowd-cam shots that I hadn't seen before.  Also did anyone else notice the totally half-arsed lacklustre attempt by the policeman to drag folk off the pitch after Lovells goal.

FFS I can't wait another 7 weeks till the Shed

Guest Elgin Red

Can't agree more , this is excellent and is a great reminder of an great day and atmosphere ....not that it was going to be forgtten about any time soon.

:thumbsup:  The music and commentry make it , but will never get bored of seeing Severins strike.

Guest Dubai-Don

Fantastic, never saw the game as it wasn't on in Dubai, had to rely on Text's from a mate at the match. Even missed the hihglights on local TV, so to this point in time had seen nothing of it.

Fantastic stuff, really good to see the dons back where we belong, roll on getting better and better

Fantastic, never saw the game as it wasn't on in Dubai, had to rely on Text's from a mate at the match. Even missed the hihglights on local TV, so to this point in time had seen nothing of it.

Fantastic stuff, really good to see the dons back where we belong, roll on getting better and better

get your self RedTV. Only costs about £30 per season and you get all the goals and extended highlighths from every afc game, plus the Hun game highlights with both the Archie and RedTV/Northsound commentary

Guest Dubai-Don

get your self RedTV. Only costs about £30 per season and you get all the goals and extended highlighths from every afc game, plus the Hun game highlights with both the Archie and RedTV/Northsound commentary

Yea going to for the new season, only got here just before the last game.

Listening to games at 6 o clock on a saturday night, makes for a lovely way to start a saturday's evening entertainment

Listening to games at 6 o clock on a saturday night, makes for a lovely way to start a saturday's evening entertainment

Sure beats 3am (often 4am when daylight savings kicks in) for me. Fuck, I'm never up at that time normally! Even when I am, I'm too pissed to stay awake for two hours ... especially with Scott Davie's dulcit tones sending me to sleep

Guest Fife-Red-1903

Cracking stuff!  I'm sending that to the North American Dons Supporters list!

Well done

Some hun hacked my youtube account and deleted it  :haterangers: so heres the new link

Guest Fife-Red-1903

Did the cunt also delete the Aberdeen FC (Chelsea dagger)  vid  :hammer:

Yup and that was the only copy i had of it because after i uploaded onto youtube I deleted it from my computer!!!!!

Guest Fife-Red-1903

Your joking! Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck! I loved when it cut to my vid of the boy on the park at tannadice  :hammer:

Can you not ask youtube to restore it?

I dont think thats possible? I'll ask them tho.....

Guest Fife-Red-1903

Was your password 'thedons' or 'aberdeen' or something equally as obvious? :-\

Na this guy could actully hack, he went onto some celtic supporters youtube account too and deleted all the videos and the account, ach well i uploaded as many as i could again + 1 new video which i did for the red ultras..

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AberdeenFcUltras:

Na this guy could actully hack, he went onto some celtic supporters youtube account too and deleted all the videos and the account, ach well i uploaded as many as i could again + 1 new video which i did for the red ultras..

But I bet his username was 'LisbonLions' and password was 'thebhoys'. ;)

Guest Fife-Red-1903

But I bet his username was 'LisbonLions' and password was 'thebhoys'. ;)

No it wasnt actully, his username was LCSC1888 or something like that....