Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee Utd vs Aberdeen

AAny truth in the rumour that we might not get the shed?

Nope

Jerry Kerr Adult £25 Concession £13

Fair Play Upper Adult £25 Concession £13

Fair Play Lower Adult £22 Concession £12

West Stand(Shed)Adult £22 Concession £12

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly Wilke is out suspended and Sandaza and Feeney are both out injured. Surely thats good news as Sandaza has been a cunt against us this season and Wilkie has been pretty solid at the back this season

Supposedly Wilke is out suspended and Sandaza and Feeney are both out injured. Surely thats good news as Sandaza has been a cunt against us this season and Wilkie has been pretty solid at the back this season

If true, that will be a great boost!  :thumbsup:

COME ON YOU REDS

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

I'd rather Wilkie "played". 

I know what you mean but he has had quite a good season and kenneth (who i rate quite highly) seems to play better alongside him.  I'm not going to complain if he's not in the team tommorow

I read yesterday that JC thought we need to avoid defeat on Thursday and a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world (providing Hearts draw too). Also tried to play down suggestions that this is the last saloon for our European dream. Trying to take pressure off the players or just deluded? I'd hope its the former rather than the latter, because it very much is the last chance saloon for us. But he did seem quite positive in the rest of the article and still seems to be aiming for 3rd place which is nice to hear.

I read yesterday that JC thought we need to avoid defeat on Thursday and a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world (providing Hearts draw too). Also tried to play down suggestions that this is the last saloon for our European dream. Trying to take pressure off the players or just deluded? I'd hope its the former rather than the latter, because it very much is the last place saloon for us. But he did seem quite positive in the rest of the article and still seems to be aiming for 3rd place which is nice to hear.

Last chance saloon  :thumbsup:

I think we will play ok tomorrow but we will end up losing even though we dont deserve to. As you say its the last chance we have to do something and I would like to see Pawlett played from the start in an attacking line-up, however going on experience I doubt that will happen.

Last chance saloon  :thumbsup:

I think we will play ok tomorrow but we will end up losing even though we dont deserve to. As you say its the last chance we have to do something and I would like to see Pawlett played from the start in an attacking line-up, however going on experience I doubt that will happen.

Doh! Not had much sleep of late so a bit all over the place :( As I said earlier, Pawlett would be in my starting line up. But I doubt it will happen seeing as he's only just made his first SPL appearance. We'll see though, I hope you are wrong about the result though  :thumbsup:

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1202050

Aberdeen FC must cut out goal gifts

Dons boss blasts defensive blunders

Published: 06/05/2009

ABERDEEN FC can kiss goodbye to Europe if they don’t keep the back door shut at Tannadice tomorrow.

Defensive blunders against Dundee United have cost Aberdeen FC dear so far this season.

The Tangerines have taken seven points off Aberdeen FC so far – thanks to five goals manager Jimmy Calderwood admits were “like gifts from Santa.â€

Calderwood knows they simply can’t afford to be so generous to United again. Calderwood said: “Defensive mistakes have cost us big time in every clash with United so far.

“If we do it again tomorrow then that will be us knackered. We would have to kiss goodbye to any realistic hope of making Europe next season.

“We’ve played Father Christmas to United far too often, in at least the last four or five games.

“United are a good enough team without us helping them along the way.

“Our defending against them has been ludicrous at times.’’

Im probably being a tad slow but what are you on about? I know it has something to do with the price but thats all

It's ok.

Students get Concession tickets  :thumbsup:

(But they have to sit in the fair-play stand lower deck. On the plus side, I sat there last time we played them mid-week in the leaguem, and we won!)

In/Out - Considering going, but work bouncing, so have to see what tomorrow brings!

Prediction - Maguire to score if I'm not there  ::)

Pre match - Train and scumdee pub or get comfy in ma jammies!

During Match - SSS; sing/shout/swear whether there or not! If not there, watch Edi derby/listen to our game

Post Match - Celebrate  :-\

Why am I not excited about this game? Only a few hours till I leave work and head for a few drinks before heading up to Dundee to watch us play a team for a european spot and I dont seem to care.

The table could look like this tonight:

Hearts 54

Utd 52

Aberdeen 51

Hibs 45

but I think will be like this

Hearts 57

Utd 55

Aberdeen 48

Hibs 42

Why am I not excited about this game? Only a few hours till I leave work and head for a few drinks before heading up to Dundee to watch us play a team for a european spot and I dont seem to care.

The table could look like this tonight:

Hearts 54

Utd 52

Aberdeen 51

Hibs 45

but I think will be like this

Hearts 57

Utd 55

Aberdeen 48

Hibs 42

Could also look like this:

Hearts 54

Utd 52

Aberdeen 51

Hibs 45

I personally can't wait, and am thinking of jacking in Uni for the day and going the pub?

8)

My mate's already on his way there! Just waiting foe him...

And why can't you go?!

'Real Fans'

'We deserve better'

'Loud noises'

Good man. Alas I have too much work to do, and a review tomorrow morning :(

Part timer etc...

I dunno why but today i have fresh optimism.  I think its going to be a cup tie of a game and we are really going to go at them.  Therefore i would like to revise my prediction and say 2-1 aberdeen

On the Dons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!