Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Strikers?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking not scored hardly any goals  ;D

Not watched the highlights yet, but it didn't sound like he did that bad yesterday and certainly got stuck in. But maybe thats the problem with him, plenty of passion and drive, just a distinct lack of end product. Jury is still out on him, but I think there is a general bad feeling looming over the squad just now and I don't think playing him on the wrong occassions (or too late) helps. When is Miller back?

Ah ok. Sorry I didn't realise you meant in a football way. Thought his thuggish antics had upset you :thumbsup:

I'm used to thugs I go to the games with the guasc  ;D

Not watched the highlights yet, but it didn't sound like he did that bad yesterday and certainly got stuck in. But maybe thats the problem with him, plenty of passion and drive, just a distinct lack of end product. Jury is still out on him, but I think there is a general bad feeling looming over the squad just now and I don't think playing him on the wrong occassions (or too late) helps. When is Miller back?

He was crap  ;D

Miller is meant to be travelling to Holland with the Scotland squad is he not

I'm used to thugs I go to the games with the guasc  ;D - Thought you said they were a bunch of softies ;)

He was crap  ;D

Miller is meant to be travelling to Holland with the Scotland squad is he not

Not sure, I thought it all depended on if he was fit. I'm sure he'll make sure he's fit anyway.

tommy Wright is like firing a blunderbus. If you point it in the general direction of where you want it to go then it makes a brave attempt at hitting the target.

He looks utterly directionless and the biggest cheer he got was returning to the park with a white bandage on his head. That should tell you all you need to know about how he played on Saturday.