Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Euro Qualification

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

Isn't like that atall andrew, do you honestly think we have done enough and been good enough to get a spot?  I honestly think we do not deserve it.

if we finish fourth then the answer will be yes

Isn't like that atall andrew, do you honestly think we have done enough and been good enough to get a spot?  I honestly think we do not deserve it.

I'm guessing you're fishing.

To get into Europe you need the 4th highest amount of points. If we have the 4th highest amount of points we have done enough to get into Europe and deserve to get into Europe. How can anyone argue against this?

You get what you deserve, sadly we don't deserve any of the 6 available Europa league spots.

And naturally Falkirk and Motherwell are deserving to represent us the the whole footballing world ::)

I'll personally run 10k for each goal either of them score in europe next year.

Bookmarked.

Do you plan to do it all in one go? or 10k at a time, on a goal by goal basis?

I've not decided.

I might just back out of it at the last minute, or make up a series of excuses like, my computer is broken, it's not pay day, it's raining, somebody called me fat, etc, etc.

And naturally Falkirk and Motherwell are deserving to represent us the the whole footballing world ::)

Motherwell are going in at the first qualifying round. They'll be playing a team from Andorra/faro islands/iceland etc. I think. You better be true to you're word though. Who was it that said they would run 10k and never again?

Motherwell are going in at the first qualifying round. They'll be playing a team from Andorra/faro islands/iceland etc. I think.

So....

The team from Andorra/Faroe/Iceland have to play the team that came 7th (yes 7th) in the SPL...

You better be true to you're word though. Who was it that said they would run 10k and never again?

That would be this threads very own fisherman.

Or you could say you'll run 10K and then chicken out of it...

I've not decided.

I might just back out of it at the last minute, or make up a series of excuses like, my computer is broken, it's not pay day, it's raining, somebody called me fat, etc, etc.

Or what about the one where you were told by the doc not to do it at the risk of a serious injury, or worse Heart trouble, being my size and having heart attack run through the family it was a silly thing to try and do but heyho.

Falkirk got to a final of a cup- deserved they beat who were put infront of them, Motherwell, kept their cool and watched their tackling, we never so they deserve it aswell, Hearts and Dundee united have been much better than us both against us and the others (mainly old firm) we havn't so don't deserve it, they do.

Or what about the one where you were told by the doc not to do it at the risk of a serious injury, or worse Heart trouble, being my size and having heart attack run through the family it was a silly thing to try and do but heyho.

Why not walk it then?

You're the one who'd say you'd do it, nobody else.

Falkirk got to a final of a cup- deserved they beat who were put infront of them, Motherwell, kept their cool and watched their tackling, we never so they deserve it aswell, Hearts and Dundee united have been much better than us both against us and the others (mainly old firm) we havn't so don't deserve it, they do.

Falkirk will more than likely qualify by losing a game.

Motherwell "watching their tackling" deserve europe? get a grip.

Neither Hearts or United have been anything special this season.

Getting results against the old firm, beating us and others around them is not special but it's better than what we could do, even Caley and Falkirk have taken points off of Rangers at Ibrox that is whith us raising our game aswell.

We never kept our diseplin, Motherwell have therefore they deserve their place and we don't, it's the rules we failed to stick to them.

Getting results against the old firm, beating us and others around them is not special but it's better than what we could do, even Caley and Falkirk have taken points off of Rangers at Ibrox that is whith us raising our game aswell.

We never kept our diseplin, Motherwell have therefore they deserve their place and we don't, it's the rules we failed to stick to them.

Hearts:

Humped by Falkirk (twice!)

Humped by Killie

Humped by Motherwell

Humped by Hibs (twice)

6 points off the old farm out of a possible 24.

United:

Humped by Hamilton (twice)

Humped by Killie (twice)

Humped by Hibs

Humped by Motherwell (twice)

Humped by Hearts

5 point off the old firm out of 24

Dons:

Humped by Falkirk

Humped by Hibs

Humped by Killie

Humped by ICT

4 point off the old firm out of 24.

--

So, in summary Us & Hearts had 6 crap results this season, United had 8

and, we managed 4, United 5 and Hearts 6 points off the old firm.

Personally I don't see much between any of us this season. And the league table clearly shows this.

Motherwell & Falkirk will just be an embarrassment to us in Europe next year.

Have you stopped the spin classes and the workouts with your fitness trainer as well then?

Hearts:

Dons:

Humped by Falkirk

Humped by Hibs

Humped by Killie

Humped by ICT

4 point off the old firm out of 24.

Two draws against the huns and one win against Celtic = 5 points.  I think.

Have you stopped the spin classes and the workouts with your fitness trainer as well then?

Nope, because of what i was told I got the trainer onboard, doing quite well according to him so I'll keep it up, the 10k was too soon for me, I thought I was fitter than what I actually was/am.

Again I think you're fishing but I will still take the bait.

IF WE HAVE MORE POINTS THAN UTD WE DESERVE 4TH PLACE MORE THAN THEY DO.

• 2 weeks later...

For the latest in-depth what-if-ery I recommend this thread on Mad, afc seeds in Q4?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2125860898

and who we might play in Q3 (which we will be seeded for)

Potential Teams in Qualifying Round 3 if seeded teams go thru:-

IF Elfsborg** Swe 6.938

Young Boys (**) Sui 6.050

Motherwell* Sco 5.575

AA Gent ** Bel 5.065

FairPlayWinners * Den 4.890

Valerengen IF Nor 4.760

Fredrikstad FK Nor 3.760

Legia Warsaw (*/**) Pol 3.583

TBA ** Aut 3.565

Dinamo Tbilisi */** Geo 3.332

Vojvodina Novi Sad (**) Srb 3.050

FK Sevojno ** Srb 3.050

Beitar Jerusalem ** Isr 3.050

TBA * Isr 3.050

APOP Kinyras Peyias Cyp 3.016

Omonia Nicosia ** Cyp 3.016

IFK Goteborg Swe 2.938

MFK Kosice Svk 2.932

Spartak Trnava */** Svk 2.932

St. Patrick's Athletic** Irl 2.899

Derry City ** Irl 2.899

Nova Gorica ** Slo 2.816

TBA (*/**) Pol 2.583

Hajduk Split Cro 2.466

NK Rijeka ** Cro 2.466

Slaven Koprivnica * Cro 2.466

Rabotnicki Skopje ** Mac 2.032

HJK Helsinki ** Fin 1.957

Honka Espoo ** Fin 1.957

CupWinners Slo 1.816

Honved Budapest Hun 1.633

+ 4 Others TBA

As we will be playing teams who have played previously in the comp, will that make us the seeded team? And will that mean we play away from home first? If we are away from home for the second leg I wont be able to make it.