Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

It was a shock that Chelsea took the lead, but i've felt Man United have an air of vulnerability at the moment. Didn't look very convincing though some of the link up play was pretty good at times. I was only when they were 3-0 down and got the first penalty that they really started going, Rooney in particular. A couple of excellent saves from De Gea at the very end as well.

It was a shock that Chelsea took the lead, but i've felt Man United have an air of vulnerability at the moment. Didn't look very convincing though some of the link up play was pretty good at times. I was only when they were 3-0 down and got the first penalty that they really started going, Rooney in particular. A couple of excellent saves from De Gea at the very end as well.

rio is finished. Evans has been playing v well recently but having rio next to him and evra on the other side tends to panic him.  He is a fine player but he's being sold by the supposed class and experience around him.  Time for Evra to drop out.  Had Vidic played today it'd have been a comfortable United victory.

Postiga's goal for Zaragoza is superb, quality volley

Suarez  :wanker:

A push in the back followed by a kick in Scott Parker's mid-rift.  Looked a sore een.

Suarez deserved a booking right enough but Scott Parker was being a dirty cunt all game so I've got no sympathy. Why he's got the squeaky clean reputation is beyond me. He's a horrible little cunt. And who gives a fuck about a push? ??? There are hunners of them in every game. I thought Martin Skrtel's tackle on the Spurs player (can't remember which one) that he got booked for was much worse and could have been a red.

Disappointed with Spurs playing the way they did. They think they're title contenders? Are they fuck.

Suarez deserved a booking right enough but Scott Parker was being a dirty cunt all game so I've got no sympathy. Why he's got the squeaky clean reputation is beyond me. He's a horrible little cunt. And who gives a fuck about a push? ??? There are hunners of them in every game. I thought Martin Skrtel's tackle on the Spurs player (can't remember which one) that he got booked for was much worse and could have been a red.

Disappointed with Spurs playing the way they did. They think they're title contenders? Are they fuck.

Nah that game showed them up for what they are. As Jonathan Pierce said in comm, if they just play attacking, ambitious football, they'll finish at least third. That kind of spineless jakey bullshit shows they've given up on trying to catch the Mancs and are already looking over their shoulder. I hope they get caught by 2 teams. Just for laughs.

I would disagree and say they are still title contenders.  Drawing at Anfield is a good point for them, especially under the circumstances, and although I've never been much of a fan of Spurs I do kind of hope they push the Manchester teams all the way.

Just for laughs.  ;)

I would disagree and say they are still title contenders.  Drawing at Anfield is a good point for them, especially under the circumstances, and although I've never been much of a fan of Spurs I do kind of hope they push the Manchester teams all the way.

Just for laughs.  ;)

8 teams have come to Anfield this season and gotten a point. From the Manchester shite to the Norwich and Stoke shite. Getting a point at Anfield this season doesn't even need to be earned.

I heard the massive wankfest over a Joe Hart save at the end of their game against Villa. Then I saw it on TV and remembered that he's English - hence the wankfest because the save was really nothing special. The ball pretty much went right towards (or very close to) his right hand so he just stuck it out. The save he made from a Andy Carroll a few weeks ago was much better.

Graham Taylor co-commentating on Ajax v Man Utd:

....Ajax have to realise it's a different game these days. They have to set up a youth academy and introduce young players into the team

Can just imagine the scenes in their board room... "Guys! Graham Taylor has the solution! Set up a Youth Academy! Can't believe no-one at this club has ever thought of that!"

(on being England manager and losing to the Dutch in Amsterdam)

Yes, out on the park (Amsterdam ArenA) last night and stood at the very spot David Platt got brought down, should have been a penalty

That game was played at the De Meer Stadion ye turnip!

EDIT: just checked, it's not the De Meer, it got played at the De Kuip. So he not only got the stadium incorrect... he also didn't get the right city!!!