Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I thought it was interesting, not particularly entertaining but interesting nonetheless.  Savic looked to be a very poor defender.  Hansen has been saying for the past few months that Kompany is the key man at city and he looks to be right if last night is any indication.

You could tell City had no leadership at the back without Kompany and completely agree, Savic looked like a bombscare! Didn't he cost them a fair bit of money?

Milan derby tonight - pretty entertaining, end to end. 

On the goal that decided the game... Craig Burley said; "Milito can't be happy there, not a clean strike at all..."

There's  the difference. Milito is a top class player, Burley has never been.  Milito measured his finish because he is that good a player.  ESPN having him and the Geordie Penlantee Misser confirms them as the urchins at Sky's table. 

I see Mr. Wenger is greeting aboot the penalty.  ::) One of the more clear cut ones I've seen for a while.

I actually think it was the first occasion I agreed with Wenger. Can see why it was given, but I thought it was a tad harsh. I still think Swansea deserved the win anyway, but it was an unfortunate penalty for Arsenal to concede.

Kenny Dalglish warns Liverpool after defeat at Bolton

Dalglish said: "I don't think the approach was correct. I don't think the way we went about our work was correct.

"If that's the level they expect this football club to play at, they won't be here long.

"The most disappointing thing for me was I don't think they were ready to play the game."

Which bit of that is not the manager's responsibility?  ???