Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Think he always looks suspicious; not a great keeper at all.

When he first broke through the Ajax side, I thought he was fantastic, genuinely another vdS, but it's bizarre, since then his progress seems to have stalled. I was not convinced by him at all last night. Although to be fair, some of his defenders passing the ball back at million miles an hour from 8 yards away doesn't help.

Loving how there is talk of Scholes coming back to play for Eng-ger-lund, how Scholes will help them retain possession better . . . . aye, very good, they won fuck all when he was there before at the peak of his considerable powers.

aye, and he arguably had better players ahead and behind him on the park then too.  Fergie's already said it's a no go right enough.

Very poor goalkeeping from Reina for the winner.

That cunt Black has just scored a beauty against Der Hun.

Agreed. The commentator said that the ball was passed him before he had the chance to react. Shite. He did react but he let it in. Made the finish look better than it was. Fucking embarrassing.

cunts waited until the moment i hit 'bet' to score their first goal.

spurs are laughably gash. even when they were spunking over themselves about their form i thought they'd be lucky even to qualify for the chump's league. only thing that might save em is chelsea and pool being even more hilariously awful.

Evans and Carrick have been 2 of United's best players this season. United's player of the season is out of Carrick and Valencia at this point I'd say.

well that'll be valencia then because carrick is pure jobby. thing about that lot tho is individuals are pretty much irrelevant. it's a team. apart from moyes there aren't many other managers who can get that going, as opposed to massaging the egos of a group of individuals. spurs are the perfect example - no bounce-back-ability because they're in it for themselves...and harry is an overrated corrupt cunt an all.

doesn't even bear thinking about what aberdeen/scottish football would've been if he'd been at pittodrie for as many years as he's spent down there!

I thought Carrick was shite yesterday. Passing was slack and gave the ball away a number of times. Actually thought Dancing Evra had a good game only bettered by Young.

Agree he wasn't good yesterday and I have to say I've not been his biggest fan over the last couple of seasons but he's been the consistent pick in midfield for a very good team. You're not a bad player if that's the case; that's not to say that Fergie doesn't get it wrong now and then, but he certainly doesn't get it wrong with the same mistake so often.